What Bag Will You Buy Next?

tsur

Reaction score
I only have two designer bags and many other cheap but cute bags. IT seems though as soon as I buy one bag I am already lusting over another one :wub:

I saw the post about mj bags, There is a cute Marc by mj bag that is kind of the same style as the others that is cute, I think it is around 400 which is not bad compared to the others :smile: but I think I am over that one....

I do like the new chanel bags a lot, the cute pink ones! and also YSL has some cute bags.

Anyone got any pics of great bags they are lusting over right now?

By the way I am really really regreting the lv post cheese i never thought so many people would read that :blush:

The Luella Bartley Giselle bag. I think I will probably be saving for a while though... :lol:

Attachments

• luellapink.jpg
    luellapink.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 15
I'm not sure.. but I want something classic.. that I can use for years and it will probably never go out of style... but i'm not sure what that is quite yet. :unsure:

i think i will end up getting an LV bag from the new collection.
they havent arrived yet but i got my name down for 5! :ninja:
so im sure ill end up with at least one.
i havent got a multicolore yet and since i came to the conclusion that it will
go with any color shoes this season, there we go.
dunno which style yet :innocent:

i'm saving up to buy the LV Speedy 25, which would be my first designer bag bought with my own money because my parents think i'm too young for such brands as LV :P I'm goin for the monogram because it'll definitely last me a long time. until i get a job that is :woot:

no idea which bag i'll buy next, maybe one of those yummy printed fabric marni's (very preasonably priced at $130)

no need to save for my Marni bag :P

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 28th, 2004 - 1:10 am
no idea which bag i'll buy next, maybe one of those yummy printed fabric marni's (very preasonably priced at $130)

oh please post a pic :blush:

I'm a little bagged out right now. I have quite a few that have never been used (I swear they'll come out some day), and I don't think I NEED anymore. However, when I get over to Barney's tommorow I may have to pick up a Goyard carry on travel bag. They are fabulous, and I have the money for one right now, so I might as well. I also want to get a new leather YSL tote w/the inverted Y (I think they are still doing it). I have one in auberge colored leather, but I saw an chestnut colored suede one that was to die for the other day. After that I will stop again with bags for a while, until I have used all of them at least once.

I think I may end up with at least one bag from the new Vuitton spring collection.

Originally posted by leyla m.+Mar 27th, 2004 - 7:14 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Mar 27th, 2004 - 7:14 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Mar 28th, 2004 - 1:10 am

oh please post a pic :blush: [/b][/quote]
Yes.. Please post pics! Marni? ... Im drawing a blank.

I want this: :P

Attachments

• cr04_hb_114900_F40VG_5511_full.jpg
    cr04_hb_114900_F40VG_5511_full.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 24
Originally posted by leyla m.@Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:34 pm
i think i will end up getting an LV bag from the new collection.
they havent arrived yet but i got my name down for 5! :ninja:
so im sure ill end up with at least one.
i havent got a multicolore yet and since i came to the conclusion that it will
go with any color shoes this season, there we go.
dunno which style yet :innocent:
I think the muliticolour one is the only logoed LV bag I like. Everyone keeps saying that they're out, but you're right- they do match well with colourful outfits. Maybe when all the hype about them is over they will become classics :flower:

I am going to get a Chanel next. I saw one at a consignment store and thought about buying it, but I think I will purchase a brand new one because it will be a classic that I can carry for many years. I want something casual like the drawstring bag that I can carry everyday.

Of course, I would LOVE a Hermes Birken or Kelly, but with three kids under 12, I don't see that happening until after college and weddings are paid for. I wish I had gotten into collecting handbags when I was single and only had myself to spend my money on!

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:20 pm
The Luella Bartley Giselle bag. I think I will probably be saving for a while though... :lol:
ditto that. It's eirther that or the Fendi baguette

Originally posted by luna+Mar 28th, 2004 - 2:16 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luna @ Mar 28th, 2004 - 2:16 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by leyla m.@Mar 27th, 2004 - 7:14 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Lena
@Mar 28th, 2004 - 1:10 am
no idea which bag i'll buy next, maybe one of those yummy printed fabric marni's (very reasonably priced at $130)

no need to save for my Marni bag  :P

Yes.. Please post pics! Marni? ... Im drawing a blank. [/b][/quote]
i dont have a picture, but they were made out of this fabric posted here

their shape is like classic fabric hobo-satchel (?) bags -no leather details- which i find very summery.
i've seen them in Printemps (Paris) :heart:

they are a bit 'this season' and may be too 'out' to hold next summer
but at 130euros i dont even think of the.. 'investment' :lol:

*i can't type :cry:

Attachments

• 100116235_1_.jpg
    100116235_1_.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 119
Originally posted by Lena+Mar 28th, 2004 - 3:30 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Mar 28th, 2004 - 3:30 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by luna@Mar 28th, 2004 - 2:16 am
Originally posted by leyla m.@Mar 27th, 2004 - 7:14 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Lena
@Mar 28th, 2004 - 1:10 am
no idea which bag i'll buy next, maybe one of those yummy printed fabric marni's (very reasonably priced at $130)

no need to save for my Marni bag  :P

Yes.. Please post pics! Marni? ... Im drawing a blank.
i dont have a picture, but they were made out of this fabric posted here

their shape is like classic fabric hobo-satchel (?) bags -no leather details- which i find very summery.
i've seen them in Printemps (Paris) :heart:

they are a bit 'this season' and may be too 'out' to hold next summer
but at 130euros i dont even think of the.. 'investment' :lol:

*i can't type :cry: [/b][/quote]
That is a great bag Lena:wink: I love the shape of the one you posted with the leather- I may have to hunt one down for myself :ninja:

I *so* want this Prada denim messenger, and hopefully I'll be able to get it before September so I can have a new school bag. :flower:

1815965n.jpg

And yes I'm a guy, but have an abnormal fascination with bags (mostly messenger bags). :blink:

Originally posted by Orochian@Mar 28th, 2004 - 11:45 am
And yes I'm a guy, but have an abnormal fascination with bags (mostly messenger bags). :blink:
You and me both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->