What can I wear it with? (December 2003 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased this dress: http://soniarykielshoponline.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl_bylook&product_id=569&category_id=24&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=19&look=look_4
I have nude heels that I am wearing with it with but wonder what kind of accesories should I put with it. TIA!!:flower:

Because the dress is a bold colour I don't think you need much in the way of accessories, plus with that neckline it would be hard to accessorize with a necklace. I think just an embellished clutch bag (in gold or copper colour-or another colour that will go with but also stand out against the blue) and maybe a pair of earrings will be enough.

Because the dress is a bold colour I don't think you need much in the way of accessories, plus with that neckline it would be hard to accessorize with a necklace. I think just an embellished clutch bag (in gold or copper colour-or another colour that will go with but also stand out against the blue) and maybe a pair of earrings will be enough.

Thank you!:flower:Excellent idea!!

I bought a bunch of stuff from Bluefly last night and this morning I realized one was a jumpsuit. Since I have never worn one, please help. What to wear it with? How to accessorize?

eqzoom85.ms

[from Bluefly]

TIA!:flower:

^ Maybe with a pair of multi-strap sandals and a gold bracelet that stands out. ^_^ Very simple. The jumpsuit is the key look and you want to keep accessories to a minimum with a piece like this.

Thanks Elfinkova and Aqua Tofana! Great ideas. :smile:

I think I need to find multi strap sandals. Not sure I have any.

Excuse the earphones!

Okay, I'm wearing this silk Cacharel by Eley Kishimoto dress for my sister's wedding next month. I have a few ideas for how to accessorize, but I 'd like to hear your fresh ideas as well! Heels/flats? jewelry? what to wear on top (will be a bit chilly)...how would you style it?:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->