What to wear when you're slumming

Hah, I slum a lot during the week, because I work on weekends and am on holiday at the moment. Lots of bumming around at home = yoga pants and jumpers. Sometimes with my bright pink bed socks and unbrushed hair. So hot! :brows:

In summer, it's either boxer shorts or exercise shorts with a singlet top. And pretty much never a bra, unless someone comes over. :lol:

it's been so hot and humid where i live so on the weekends i slum around my air-conditioned apartment in my american apparel romper..it's extremely comfy. if it wasn't so short i would totally wear it in public

My favourite clothes to wear when I'm 'slumming' are my dark green slouchy topshop trousers and my big cosy Joy Division hoodie...so comfy! In the summer it's little shorts and a vest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really a nudist at heart, so when I'm slumming at home it's usually just boxer shorts for me. That's my most comfortable outfit :D

^ My next-door neighbor is a minimalist like you :D (No 6-pack on my neighbor in case you're wondering if this is a good thing ...)

It is hot and humid here. Nice underwear and brassiere when I'm lounging around. Sometimes my husband's old work shirts over.

Formerly nice undies and bras when I'm doing housework. I pull on an old tubedress when i'm cleaning the balcony/yard so my neighbours don't get surprised :wink:

When I was in Europe, I am always in my nice underthings (this is a constant), a long thick fluffy white bathrobe (it has to be white), thick cotton socks and a hot cup of tea permanently attached to me.

Actually I hate wearing brassieres but I force myself to, I don't want to develep National Geographic boobs (see any photograph on tribal peoples in Nat Geo, the women have those long ones which I assume come from never having worn brassieres)

^ I'm barefoot in the summer, but in the winter I love those fuzzy butter socks :heart:
me too. i love being barefoot! only at home of course. and when cold, socks are just the best. but clothes-wise i love being in my pjs. short shorts and a tshirt.

Fashionista-ta, I'm sorry. It sohuld be law that all minimalists/nudists be in shape, or else be found guilty of disturbing the peace :smile:

Ah, here it is ...

Just wanted to mention that there is nothing better than a good quality, really worn in, cotton knit whatever--T-shirt, sweatshirt--for slumming. I have an oversize embroidered ivory-on-ivory T that is getting frayed around the edges now ... I think I've had it for about 20 years. Just as its "hand" is getting truly perfect, it's going to disintegrate ...

I always wear the same thing: a pair of grey Calvin Klein sweats, and either a white or black sheer Calvin Klein tank.
2170114485_57b6ba7669_o.jpg

(Photo credit me)
I used to never wear lounge clothing, but now I'm addicted to these particular items. They're so soft and comfortable - I instantly change when I get home now.

My new organic cotton sweatshirt with the drawstring bottom :heart: So warm and cozy :crush:

Oh, and flannel PJ bottoms. I'm a sucker for novelty prints :P I have a pair with cherries, and a pair with snowflakes--which is pretty much the only way I get to see snow :wink:

Canterbury rugby trousers,a pashmina and an oversided tee-shirt. Paired with chunky wool socks ^_^

My pajamas are actually immense for lounging in. They're Derek Rose and they're huge. And matched with the XXXL Zegna jumper or Hugo Boss hoodie it's basically a day to become moulded to a comfortable chair.

now that its cold i like to wear jeans or fleece pants an one of my bfs hoodies. its super comfy!

When it's really cold I like to wear LL Bean Duofold long johns :lol: The only thing that saves them is they're a really pretty periwinkle blue color. Cotton on the inside, wool on the outside, they're super warm :heart:

And oversided hoodies right now that I can wear on fat days ^_^

long sleeve cotton tees + loose-fitting yoga pants from target + fleece blanket draped around = HEAVENLY

I will wear nothing but this during the holidays inside :smile:

my slumming outfit this week: fleece yoga pants from forever 21, old tee with the sleeves cut off, and a "youth soccer" sweatshirt with thumbholes cut into the sleeve

i suppose it's really slumming when you climb back into the same outfit every night of the week. :ninja: but it's so cozy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->