What Fabric Are You?

I got that flowery print too... I don't think i'm always cheerful, but i'm certainly moderate. I'm gonna take this thing again :lol:

You are a shimmery sequined charmeuse! You like to be sexy, & be noticed. You revel in your sensuality. You are neither quiet, nor overly aggressive. You like to seduce & be seduced. You could spend a whole weekend in bed with that significant other, or even with that wildly sexy person you just met! You love to spend a lot on yourself & consider every penny of it well-spent.

It'd be cool if there was a test that asked what clothing item you are...

YSLady said:
1077606295_ItalianWool.jpg

You are an Italian wool. You like quiet things, & are not a generally outgoing person. You have a more inward, or quiet, personality, but you know what you want & what you like. You are definitely not boring, but you also don't want to attract undue attention to yourself. You don't get caught up in trends. You are a mighty expensive piece of fiber, but worth every penny per yard!

I totally agree.

I feel this suits me more than the one I got. Just move it up a notch, put me as Loro Piana cashmere and s'all gravy B)

This is me!-

1077603000_RedCharmeus.jpg

You are a shimmery sequined charmeuse! You like to be sexy, & be noticed. You revel in your sensuality. You are neither quiet, nor overly aggressive. You like to seduce & be seduced. You could spend a whole weekend in bed with that significant other, or even with that wildly sexy person you just met! You love to spend a lot on yourself & consider every penny of it well-spent. ^_^

YSLady said:
1077606295_ItalianWool.jpg

You are an Italian wool. You like quiet things, & are not a generally outgoing person. You have a more inward, or quiet, personality, but you know what you want & what you like. You are definitely not boring, but you also don't want to attract undue attention to yourself. You don't get caught up in trends. You are a mighty expensive piece of fiber, but worth every penny per yard!

I totally agree.

We're the same fabric dude! :stuart:
It fits me partially, because depending on who I'm with and what my mood is my silly side pops up.

I got the shimmery sequined charmeuse thing. I wonder how they can judge about your personality from 5 questions though. These tests are getting odder by the day :lol:

BrothaG said:
I got the shimmery sequined charmeuse thing. I wonder how they can judge about your personality from 5 questions though. These tests are getting odder by the day :lol:

yeah...i actually think each answer is assigned to a category and whichever row of answer you selected the most they put you in that category i guess...it's quite predictable, for example all the first answers for each question will have the same theme, same with the second answers, and so on etc.

It doesn't seem accurate because you could put some answers that are totally conflicted with others, as personalities are usually more ambiguous than that. STill these are fun.

1077606371_PaleDenim.jpg
You are the staple of most wardrobes---a blue denim! You might be antiqued denim, or sandwashed denim, but you are denim. You are the type that friends rely on when times are tough for them. You are good at listening to others, yet you also appreciate a good ear when you go through rough times. If you are experiencing a tough time in your life, you know that it won't be long before you're back up on your feet, as you know deep down that you are not a quitter.

LolitaLuxe said:
snakeskin

1077606457_RedSnakeskin.jpg

You are a shiny, slick synthetic! You like things fast & modern. You have no patience for revisiting the past, & prefer to always look ahead. You like things to move FAST, as you have places to go, people to see, & things to accomplish! You may not always know what your future plans are, but you know that you will recognise it when it zips across your path.

If only my wallet was a fountain of money I would. I really would.

1077606220_CottonFloral.jpg

You are a cheerful cotton print! You are generally cheerful & moderate. You prefer things to be more clear-cut, rather than muddled and grey. You have definite likes & dislikes, but are not too extreme in your tastes. If you like the finer things in life, then you would be a Liberty Lawn.

I guess.....

purplelucrezia said:
This was mine, test yourself! :flower:

http://quizilla.com/users/fancyboots/quizz...20are%20You%3F/

You are a re-embroidered vintage lace. You revel
in luxuries, & love to treat yourself to the
finer things in life. You know exactly what
you want out of life, & already have a plan on
how to get it. You are clear-sighted, & don't
let the little things derail you. You love
beauty, and strive to surround yourself with
all things beautiful & luxurious. You are old
world.

I got that, but I am not old world!

You are a re-embroidered vintage lace. You revel in luxuries, & love to treat yourself to the finer things in life. You know exactly what you want out of life, & already have a plan on how to get it. You are clear-sighted, & don't let the little things derail you. You love beauty, and strive to surround yourself with all things beautiful & luxurious. You are old world.

1077606490_Tweed.jpg

You are an English tweed. You like things to be as they are. You don't like rocking the boat, or moving too fast. You like to go along smooth & steady, all the while remaining safe & warm in your cozy cocoon. You don't mind spending a lot of $ on that beautiful wool scarf, as you know you will keep it for a long time.

1077606490_Tweed.jpg

You are an English tweed. You like things to be as they are. You don't like rocking the boat, or moving too fast. You like to go along smooth & steady, all the while remaining safe & warm in your cozy cocoon. You don't mind spending a lot of $ on that beautiful wool scarf, as you know you will keep it for a long time. quizilla.com
i wanted leather or cashmere :doh:

i'm english tweed too :neutral: i'm okay with it but i wouldn't wear it. too heavy
i was going for something light, maybe even sporty synthetics...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->