What Fabric Are You?

You are a re-embroidered vintage lace. You revel in luxuries, & love to treat yourself to the finer things in life. You know exactly what you want out of life, & already have a plan on how to get it. You are clear-sighted, & don't let the little things derail you. You love beauty, and strive to surround yourself with all things beautiful & luxurious. You are old world.

5 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 798 times.
10% of people had this result.

You are an Italian wool. You like quiet things, & are not a generally outgoing person. You have a more inward, or quiet, personality, but you know what you want & what you like. You are definitely not boring, but you also don't want to attract undue attention to yourself. You don't get caught up in trends. You are a mighty expensive piece of fiber, but worth every penny per yard!

0 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 806 times.
0% of people had this result.

You are a shimmery sequined charmeuse! You like to be sexy, & be noticed. You revel in your sensuality. You are neither quiet, nor overly aggressive. You like to seduce & be seduced. You could spend a whole weekend in bed with that significant other, or even with that wildly sexy person you just met! You love to spend a lot on yourself & consider every penny of it well-spent.

I'm a cheerful cotton print. Sounds right, but how boring of me!

You are an English tweed. You like things to be as they are. You don't like rocking the boat, or moving too fast. You like to go along smooth & steady, all the while remaining safe & warm in your cozy cocoon. You don't mind spending a lot of $ on that beautiful wool scarf, as you know you will keep it for a long time.

1077606490_Tweed.jpg

I don't know if that's true :unsure:

old world, re-embroidered vintage lace...although i'd rather be lacey cashmere ^_^

1077606457_RedSnakeskin.jpg

You are a shiny, slick synthetic! You like things fast & modern. You have no patience for revisiting the past, & prefer to always look ahead. You like things to move FAST, as you have places to go, people to see, & things to accomplish! You may not always know what your future plans are, but you know that you will recognise it when it zips across your path.
Take this quiz!

Haha, that's quite accurate actually.

You are an English tweed. You like things to be as they are. You don't like rocking the boat, or moving too fast. You like to go along smooth & steady, all the while remaining safe & warm in your cozy cocoon. You don't mind spending a lot of $ on that beautiful wool scarf, as you know you will keep it for a long time.

You are a beautiful, sheer printed silk chiffon. You are spritely & are not bound to the earth as other fabrics are. You delight in art & beauty. You enjoy the company of others, but you also like being by yourself & enjoying your favorite pastimes, which are artistically or musically inclined. You don't spend a lot of time analysing yourself because you already know intrinsically who you are, & what your spirit is. You are an old soul.

3 other people got this result!

14 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 840 times.
15% of people had this result.

:lol: this is not me!

You are a beautiful, sheer printed silk chiffon. You are spritely & are not bound to the earth as other fabrics are. You delight in art & beauty. You enjoy the company of others, but you also like being by yourself & enjoying your favorite pastimes, which are artistically or musically inclined. You don't spend a lot of time analysing yourself because you already know intrinsically who you are, & what your spirit is. You are an old soul.

Ooh ahh, la-di-da...

1077606295_ItalianWool.jpg

You are an Italian wool. You like quiet things, & are not a generally outgoing person. You have a more inward, or quiet, personality, but you know what you want & what you like. You are definitely not boring, but you also don't want to attract undue attention to yourself. You don't get caught up in trends. You are a mighty expensive piece of fiber, but worth every penny per yard!

5 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 863 times.
4% of people had this result.

Most of it is actually true...amazing...

1077606220_CottonFloral.jpg

You are a cheerful cotton print! You are generally cheerful & moderate. You prefer things to be more clear-cut, rather than muddled and grey. You have definite likes & dislikes, but are not too extreme in your tastes. If you like the finer things in life, then you would be a Liberty Lawn.

You are a shimmery sequined charmeuse! You like to be sexy, & be noticed. You revel in your sensuality. You are neither quiet, nor overly aggressive. You like to seduce & be seduced. You could spend a whole weekend in bed with that significant other, or even with that wildly sexy person you just met! You love to spend a lot on yourself & consider every penny of it well-spent.

The code didn't work for me either:(. Cute quiz! I was surprised kinda by my result, I thought I would be more cottony. I guess I'm sassier than I thought:blush:.

jessa010 said:
1077603127_Chiffon.jpg

You are a beautiful, sheer printed silk chiffon. You are spritely & are not bound to the earth as other fabrics are. You delight in art & beauty. You enjoy the company of others, but
you also like being by yourself & enjoying your favorite pastimes, which are artistically or
musically inclined. You don't spend a lot of
time analysing yourself because you already
know intrinsically who you are, & what your
spirit is. You are an old soul.

I had the exact same thing:woot: don't like the ''old soul'' thing though:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->