What Makes You Look Older?

When I don't sleep enough my skin looks raggedy... so make sure to get your 8 hours! :smile:

Wearing too much make-up and not giving your body enough nutrients from food. Dieting is known to make you age quicker, especially your skin.

short haircut, I've always had long hair and I've just recently gotten a short hair cut and I love it. I was tired of being mistaken for 17 at 25, talked to like a 2 year old, being hit on by teen boys, hard looks from teen girls, etc. Now I get treated like an adult, I love it!

I always look younger than I am..but I think it's a lot about the attitude and the way you present yourself. Smiling a lot and not wearing excessive makeup makes you look younger, in my opinion. And of course good skin care..
I personally think overly tanned skin makes girls look so much older. Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan look like they're both 30, in my opinion. :shock:

curly hair, just like Terri Hatcher´s and lot of make up!!

wearing too much makeup. Think about it..teenagers (I'm one of them!) wear makeup lots of times to look older. Wearing more minimal makeup in your 30s/40s..or minimal-looking makeup at least would make you look younger, but bright lip sticks and pancake makeup, and eyeliner/too much mascara would make you look way older.

well your face loses a lot of fat/flesh as you get older... so having a rounder face pays off in later years :P

^ something to look forward to! haha I don't like my round face right now as a teen lol.

sYdneY__ said:
Wearing too much make-up and not giving your body enough nutrients from food. Dieting is known to make you age quicker, especially your skin.

Dieting? Just eating unhealthy makes you age, not just dieting, because technically we're all dieting. It depends how you "diet".

twilight fairy said:
I personally think overly tanned skin makes girls look so much older. Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan look like they're both 30, in my opinion. :shock:

I completly agree! Being overly tan when you're young looks bad and when you're older it looks even worse!

too much sun exposure/tanning
too much/too heavy make-up
smoking
lack of sleep
dressing outside your age group

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back