What samples are you trialling?

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I just received a samples pack from Kit Cosmetics... Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturiser, Mario Badescu Drying Cream & Mario Badescu Drying Mask... Can't wait to try them! ^_^

What samples are you trialling at the moment?

Aveeno shea butter lotion. Free from their website ^_^ So far I quite like it.

I've wondered with regards to samples in department stores...do most counters have things that they will give away if you ask nicely for samples?

I've wondered with regards to samples in department stores...do most counters have things that they will give away if you ask nicely for samples?

Yes, they should give you samples of products you want to try (if they have them in stock) the best company I've found with samples has been Dermalogica... You can email their website and they send you out samples, but my beautician never has a problem giving me stuff that I want to try before buying... ^_^

I've gotten Mario Badescu samples too.
Warning: The first time I used the drying mask I could barely handle the smell.

I also got a Dr. Murad cleaner awhile ago.

I'm not very happy with the drying lotion... Yet to test the mask... :ninja:

I just sampled Crabtree & Evelyn's La Source Hand Recovery... Wow. My hands are so soft now, but the process was weird and kind of painful. But not bad painful, if that makes sense... Just a strange sensation. Worth it though, my hands feel incredible!

Neal's Yard Frankincense Hydrating Cream - not keen on the smell, I find it a bit strong & 'medicinal'. However, it works really well. I tried it on my body first, before risking it on my face & really pleased with the results.

Sisley skin care - nice
3Lab - I am taken aback by the smell
By Terry make-up - very impressed

Just finished trying Dermalogica Ultracalming cleanser, kinda like it although I feel it doesn't clean my skin properly as it doesn't lather up.

Nude Skincare Miracle Mask... It felt really nice, almost like an eggwhite in the way it set & how it felt to rinse off... I'll see how my skin goes tomorrow, but so far so good!

I tried samples of the new version of Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner last night and there can't be any difference in it from the packaging,surely? I've never liked it anyway

Have any of you continued to use any products that you tried samples of? I first tried Olay Regenerist serum & Body Shop Coconut body butter as samples, and both are now total staples I wouldn't do without.

^ Yes, Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse, Daily Microfoliant and Oil Control Lotion ^_^

Yeah I continued to use the daily microfoliant as well! And the eye cream.

I got some samples from Caudalie but haven't used them yet

I'm currently sampling Aesop's Primrose Facial Cleansing Masque... The smell is quite strong, but still lovely. My face is as stiff as can be :lol: It has quite a nice consistancy when you apply it actually. I'll have to wait and see if my skin likes it!

a lovely SA at Dr. Hauschka gave me samples of the Soothing Mask and Sunscreen Cream with SPF 20.
I loved the Soothing Mask, it felt very rich and heavy when putting it on and kind of waxy when getting it off... but in a good way because my skin is feeling great!

Sunscreen Cream like any other Dr hauschka moisturizer is quite heavy but I loved the smell...

intensive eye repair from dermalogica

so far so good, moisturizes very nicely, too bad no SPF so only during night :(

Quite embarassingly I have an entire box of samples that I've left pretty much untouched. They could probably last me a year. Dior (Hydration Milky Lotion) and Biotherm (New series... The Zinc type) skincare samples went well though (actually tried them) and I purchased the actual products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->