What Was Your Very First Designer Handbag?

blk LV epi petit noe when i was in middle school. that bag is so durable..my mom has since taken over it and uses it to store her extensive collection of shearing scissors. lol

blk LV epi petit noe when i was in middle school. that bag is so durable..my mom has since taken over it and uses it to store her extensive collection of shearing scissors. lol

A LV backpack... I bought it when I started working, literally first pay check (the whole paycheck back then:P).. that time I still thought it was a crime to spend over $800 on a bag. :woot:

A LV backpack... I bought it when I started working, literally first pay check (the whole paycheck back then:P).. that time I still thought it was a crime to spend over $800 on a bag. :woot:

well...my first purchase was a L.A.M.B. bag and then i won a dooney and bourke bag contest, got a bunch of their bags for free, and went to italy. in italy i got a YSL bag and came back with more charm bags from DB, and was like "WHOA!" i sold the Ysl because the color was all wrong and i sold all of the dooneys, because i didn't really like any of them anyways (gotta love ebay!) and then i bought the coach multi function tote in black. that was my first exspensive bag purchase....and after my whirlwind tour in europe, i was bitten by the bag bug! after my coach, which i purchased for school, i got more L.A.M.B. stuff, a dooney and bourke nile satchel for a commision, and started craving an LV....
so technically, my coach tote was my first, and quite practical indeed, but i just purchased my very first LV bag, a speedy 30 and consider that my first! because i actually earned the money to pay for it, it wasn't given to me or anything...and i just purchased a LV croissant today! im in deep! considering i just received the new banana republic pocket tote too. yikes! but handbags are fantastic! and earning your first is so rewarding!

well...my first purchase was a L.A.M.B. bag and then i won a dooney and bourke bag contest, got a bunch of their bags for free, and went to italy. in italy i got a YSL bag and came back with more charm bags from DB, and was like "WHOA!" i sold the Ysl because the color was all wrong and i sold all of the dooneys, because i didn't really like any of them anyways (gotta love ebay!) and then i bought the coach multi function tote in black. that was my first exspensive bag purchase....and after my whirlwind tour in europe, i was bitten by the bag bug! after my coach, which i purchased for school, i got more L.A.M.B. stuff, a dooney and bourke nile satchel for a commision, and started craving an LV....
so technically, my coach tote was my first, and quite practical indeed, but i just purchased my very first LV bag, a speedy 30 and consider that my first! because i actually earned the money to pay for it, it wasn't given to me or anything...and i just purchased a LV croissant today! im in deep! considering i just received the new banana republic pocket tote too. yikes! but handbags are fantastic! and earning your first is so rewarding!

Ahhh...Memories..

Everyone remembers their first designer bag!

Back when I was obsessed with Louis Vuitton, and the Vernis had just come out, I fell in love with the Baby Blue Houston.

My dad presented it to me for my 18th Birthday!! Though, it just sits in my closet, and I've only worn it once.

candicec

Ahhh...Memories..

Everyone remembers their first designer bag!

Back when I was obsessed with Louis Vuitton, and the Vernis had just come out, I fell in love with the Baby Blue Houston.

My dad presented it to me for my 18th Birthday!! Though, it just sits in my closet, and I've only worn it once.

candicec

oh gosh, i just realized that i don't own any authentic designer bags... my very first anything sort of designer was a LV wallet that i bought in boston's chinatown for $16. i still get a kick out of it when i pull it out (in oregon) and girls gush about it. when i finally finish school and make a decent living, then i'll spend the big bucks. until then, i'm stuck with designer imposters.. hah

oh gosh, i just realized that i don't own any authentic designer bags... my very first anything sort of designer was a LV wallet that i bought in boston's chinatown for $16. i still get a kick out of it when i pull it out (in oregon) and girls gush about it. when i finally finish school and make a decent living, then i'll spend the big bucks. until then, i'm stuck with designer imposters.. hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->