What Was Your Very First Designer Handbag?

If Dooney and Burke count, then the all-weather leather medium saddle bag in forest green (I promised my parents that that bag would be my first and last bag -- it seemed like so much money when I was 14!).

Otherwise, my Fendi sequinned Spy.

If Dooney and Burke count, then the all-weather leather medium saddle bag in forest green (I promised my parents that that bag would be my first and last bag -- it seemed like so much money when I was 14!).

Otherwise, my Fendi sequinned Spy.

LV Epi Leather Pochette Accessoires in Black :heart: bought it exactly on 4th september 2004 ^^ i use it rarely though, too small for all the stuff I've gotta carry with me throughout the day. but it goes shopping and to theatre with me :D I love Epi because it's waterproof ^_^

LV Epi Leather Pochette Accessoires in Black :heart: bought it exactly on 4th september 2004 ^^ i use it rarely though, too small for all the stuff I've gotta carry with me throughout the day. but it goes shopping and to theatre with me :D I love Epi because it's waterproof ^_^

i can't quite remember which came first..i got them around the same time...
dior star pop print shoulder bag
new red epi alma

i was in a red phase, lol..love them both still..

i can't quite remember which came first..i got them around the same time...
dior star pop print shoulder bag
new red epi alma

i was in a red phase, lol..love them both still..

Jesus.
I just realised that my first AND second designer bags were fendi.
first was the afore mentioned Fendi backpack when I was 7 or 8 (honestly it was HIDEOUS....it was olive green and weighed more than my schoolbooks. The kids called it "my kitchen sink")
the second was a vintage square, flat fendi pocket book my mom gave me to play with when i was maybe 10.
She looovvveeees her Fendi, haha.

Jesus.
I just realised that my first AND second designer bags were fendi.
first was the afore mentioned Fendi backpack when I was 7 or 8 (honestly it was HIDEOUS....it was olive green and weighed more than my schoolbooks. The kids called it "my kitchen sink")
the second was a vintage square, flat fendi pocket book my mom gave me to play with when i was maybe 10.
She looovvveeees her Fendi, haha.

Mine was a Fendi zucca envelope clutch about 15 yrs ago. Even though its been sitting in my closest for years I can't part with it since it was my "first".

Mine was a Fendi zucca envelope clutch about 15 yrs ago. Even though its been sitting in my closest for years I can't part with it since it was my "first".

Louis Vuitton Alma
at first i was so excited, but then i realized that everyone has LV! I'm passed the monogram canvas, there are so many wonderful designers out there.
It just sits in my closet now.:rolleyes:

Louis Vuitton Alma
at first i was so excited, but then i realized that everyone has LV! I'm passed the monogram canvas, there are so many wonderful designers out there.
It just sits in my closet now.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->