What's on your list for A/W '05

*BergdorfBlonde* said:

That's a fantastic price for a lovely bag!!

I find myself really digging YSL bags lately and am thinking of adding another one to my collection....

thanks:flower: for ur vote everyone & chiangsi1980, well i have no one else to make happy except the love of my life & my family:heart: .

well, i am buying one bag every season for my wife, & this season she is confused between the 3 i've posted in the previous page.

the bow looks so romantic & mature without being too old, i skiped the dior & the blue guccisima is still in competition.

by the way YSL is almost a winner every season, she has the st.tropez, a mombasa & the last summer crest bag.

^ Ah I agree, the blue guccissima is beautiful as well, plus the hobo shape wears that shape of blue really well!!

Not to confuse you further taz, but if your wife has so many YSL bags, why not get the blue hobo for her? Or does she have a lot of Gucci bags too? :wink:

the YSL bag with the bow, so cute! Im really into extra large bags right now though, the MJ and the Goldenbleu ones were nice

are there any like the ysl, but maybe cheaper???i like the design...but not super LOVE it...hmmm any recommendations?

Ooops, it's by balenciaga. Sorry should have finished reading b4 posting!

does anyone know of any cheap bags that have big bows like the YSL???

thanks everyone for sharing me this, i'll tell u later what i've bought when we'll be back from paris...here is another bag from YSL , the Vinecesse

NMV5524_mp.jpg

for me the bow still looks better, & this one has alot of gold which i don't prefer alot...however the ones in off-white & rose looks romantic.

^I really like that bag too! But the stitching is reminding me a little too much of a baseball glove. I really want the bow bag. It is beautiful.

yah...itd be so nice without that stitching...but the handle OH MY GOD!!! very art nouveau!

i only plan on getting two bags for f/w..... o/s chocolate suede muse and givenchy chiguire maxi in black..... maybe also a balenciaga courier but i'm not so sure yet.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Len84
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->