What's your best color?

Can anyone define the charateristics of the seasons? fo r those of us who are unsure?

I have dark brown hair, light brown (almost amber) eyes, and pale skin that isn't quite pink but isn't yellow either.

I think that I am somehow a combination of all of these things. I look really good in black and gray, but also look good in pale yellow, lilac, light blue, etc. I look good in brown and burgundy. I cannot under any circumstances wear beige. It is the worst thing that could ever happen. I can't wear orange, or a dusty rose color. So basically any deep color, warm or cool, and pastels work on me.

lalabelle said:
Can anyone define the charateristics of the seasons? fo r those of us who are unsure?

go back to the beginning of the thread- there are pictures

lalabelle said:

A good definition for me is (rather than 'seasons') is:

Bright and warm (aka Spring)
Bright and cold (aka Winter)
Muted and warm (aka Autumn)
Muted and cold (aka Summer)

jjbunny79 said:
attachment.php

gahh this is the attachment from my other post....
but u think which colour season i would be?!?! some times i can handle a lot of pastel (warm/cool tone) but i seems to look like a winter :S

jjbunny, I'd say the same: WINTER (bright and cold)

I have a good example of 'Winter' colour swatch on my blog:

http://luxhedera.livejournal.com
entry from 26 December 2006 :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I don't know it always confuses me. I'm not sure that there are colours I just CAN'T wear but I think vibrant blue/purple/greens look good. My mum tells me read. But I usually wear grey and black.

I agree ^

I found that out when I noticed that fuschia eyeshadow looks amazing on brown skin, it's by far my fav =)

I feel like most colors look pretty well on me but eh white, mustard yellow, and pink tend to do me much justice.

Not sure what season I am: I have dark brown hair with reddish tones, pale skin with yellow undertones, and mid blue eyes. Any ideas?
My best colours: Sapphire and sky blue, true/orange reds, sea-green, ivory. Can wear black and brown.
Worst colours: pastels, beige/tans, some pale greens, orange.

Which colours suit which hair/skin colour?

Which colours best suit different skin/hair even eye colours? ^_^:blink:

a LOT of women have told me that I look great in red. I have black eyes. Black hair. Caramel skin color.

^ i dont think red suits me :( I have light cream colour skin and dark brown hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->