What's your best color?

royal blue, orange-red, off-white, mint green, forest green. especially royal blue, or even navy or midnight blue.

worst colors: peach or tan. colors close to one's skintone are probably tricky for everyone though.

I have green eyes, dark blonde hair and yellow undertones...

Grey, black, white, and jewel tones (ie. sapphire, amber, deep purple, etc)

Red and yeah, ^^^ jewel tones. Pale skin, with olive undertones, brown eyes and black hair. Those colours definitely suit me!

I adore purple but I would say it has just changed to anything slightly off white or with 'bits' of other colors in too, I'll given an example.....

J-Lo

10020.jpg

http://www.fur.org

Being pale, black is a nice contrast but I don't like wearing a lot of it. I also can wear red, light purple, yellow and green. I don't know if I pay that much attention to what actually works the best because I don't like being too limited with what colors I can wear. I want more vibrant clothing though since I like how bright bold colors look with pale skin. I also wish I could go red (with my hair) but that would be too high maintenance and I would have to really lighten my hair first.

I look probably best in strong colours. It's good because I love wearing colours but still..sometimes I love wearing just black. But almost everybody looks good in black anyway. But light colours are not for me at all. So I almost never buy clothes that are beige or something like that.

This color thread may be of interest to those reading the color analysis thread ...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny seeing my old posting. Now I don't really want bright colors at all, or at least not for the majority of what I wear.

probably green, blue and black.. But I think I can get away with the most. I have to be careful about different red colours though, especially close to my face..

Grey. I think it's easier to use it as a base for other colours than black, and different shades of grey can give off very different 'moods'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->