What's your signature color(s)?

black and blue... and there are some bright spots too of course :rolleyes:

I realised the other day that I probably wear A LOT of pink for a guy. Lately, I've been wearing more green and yellow. I used to wear a lot of orange, but then it moved out of my wardrobe and into my home.
Like everybody else, LOTS of black. And if denim was a colour, that would be my staple.

Heaps of black with some baby blue, purple, gold, and silver thrown in.

Black of course, a lot of navy, blues, and people tell me I look good in olive greens and browns.

I look disgustingly good in pink. (oh modesty, thy name is amanda.)

For years black was it for me. Black and ultra-fem. I didn't own a pair of jeans, and lived in skirts.

Today I wore khaki capris, a black wifebeater, and an ice pink wifebeater with pink flipflops.

I think that maybe I'm on an anti-all-black-girly kick just because that was my thing from the age of about 15-22. That's seven years of darkness.

Plus, pink is my pretty place.

Black or pink. I personally try to refrain from wearing both at the same time because I feel that it has been a bit over done lately :unsure: Especially black and pink patterns. LatelyI've really like pink and white together.

any and all shades of BLACK................................ B)

:woot:

I'm known to wear brights a lot more now...before I was all shades of black like softie but now I'm colorful....

brights-
Turquoise
Hot Pink
just about every shade of Pink actually...from light pink to salmon....I just got lots of it
Yellow
Spring and Jade green

basics-
brown
black
white

CREAM!

winter white

white

black

robin's egg blue... slate bright blue

pink

green

teal

turquoise

any shade of aqua

black, orange ( :P halloween) and khaki/cream/beige, whatever :flower:

but right now, i love green and burgundy. burgundy is such a pretty color( in general. i don't know about clothing-wise. i don't own anything that's burgundy)

pink and silver :heart:

(with a 'basic' wardrobe/style consisting of mostly blk/wht/grey)

boring, but whatever. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->