What's your signature color(s)?

black, charcoal and grey. My only real burst of colour this winter has been my coat - which is pillarbox red.
In the summer i stick mainly to black, purples and blues.

During winter now, I notice I like grey, black, white, pink, and purple frequently. I don't know if I would really say I have a signature color. I have the tendency to notice I don't own clothing in a certain one, then I decide I have to get some items in that color. Recently I want things in navy blue, but my interest in navy blue started a couple of years ago after seeing pictures of Lily Cole in a navy blue tank dress and more recently Charlotte Gainsbourg in a navy blue tshirt. I might also want more yellow.

It used to be hot pink. I wear a lot of cream now. I like to mix it in with other colors.

I wear a lot of light/bright colours: yellow, orange, pink, light green, baby blue, light gray, white, red... far out a lot of colours.

Number one is definitely black. I wear it almost everyday. And then my other ones are navy, gray and white. I like neutral colors that can go with anything.

grey, black, khaki tones, army green, navy blue, rich jewel tones. anything vibrant or particularly pastel usually looks bad on me, though i can get away with oranges and pinks.

black. definetly black. then comes gray. i like earthy colours, but i add colour for example using green,red or other rich colour.

grey,black purple and mustard thats all i ever wear really .. ooh maybe the odd dash of red

i'd say that i look fairly good in medium blue, like egyptian blue? it works really well with my tannish skin tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->