Which Jeans Do You All Like Better?

:huh: no need for separate topic here poeticmutiny :P

try to attach pictures of the jeans in question
and make an efford to avoid links to commercial sites please

thanks for your understanding,
happy posting at FS :flower:

this iste is terrible :shock: the worst pictures i have seen in a long time of products such as jeans

i own these PDC FUSION

and these are the INGRID C of H that i own...

please loot at these 2 pics and see what difference a pic can make.

both are the exact same jeans but

this is bad :yuk:

and this is what the same jeans are supposed to look like.. :flower:

at least a decent presentation of them (could help on deciding on your purchase :wink: )

I absolutely adore Paper Denim Jeans.. they have such a great slim fit

Thanks all! I really appreciate all the help! I think that I'm gonna go ahead and go with the Citizens and Blue Cults! I tried on the Citizens and I LOVE them!

I also ordered the blue cults and I cannot wait to get them! They are sold out everywhere! I'm so excited. I've seen so many people with them on: Jessica Simpson, the Olsens, Carmen Electra... YEY!!!

So do you all think it's tacky to try on jeans and then purchase them online from a website that has a cheaper price or frugal?

I love the paper denim ones as well, but I think I'll ask for those for a Christmas present since they have a pretty heafty tag.

Thanks again for all the help!

Feel free to post here or PM me if you want to know how they turned out!

Also feel free to tell me if you see better prices anywhere ... then we can discus whether it's tacky or frugal to return jeans because you found them cheaper elsewhere:smile:

returning jeans is frugal, but whether or not you think frugal is a positive, i deff dont think its tacky... its smart. plus, who has to know?!

Diesel looks awesome on girls... and they usually come in all different fits, sizes, and colors. Bought some for my sister for Chritmas and she loves them.... blue cult is very trendy. I also recommend PDC, I have some myself and they are soooo comfortable.

if ur ganna get the citizens go a size smaller then run big, as for the blue colt those jeans tend to fit really we'll sometimes a little small, and the PDC i dont love the wash of those, but in general be careful with those alot tend to be high on the waist.

I'm liking those PDCs!
newretromontage.jpg

The Citizen's look good but the cut in the picture isn't as great.

I agree about the presentation being bad! :sick: But the prices are good. :woot: Here in Australia they charge $400+ (currently converted at about USD310 :roll: ) for those jeans. :wacko:

u can check out those jeans at eluxury.com. they got much better pics as already posted b4 :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->