Which Model(s) Have You Met In Person?

Originally posted by nix.ds@Aug 4 2004, 02:13 PM
what is Jessica Miller like? she is one of my favorite (id love to meet her) im not sure why, there is something about her also she looks Healthy not Gaunt like most of the other models! :flower:
[snapback]321535[/snapback]​

She is very nice! she´s funny and always smilling.
I liked her style, jeans and d&g shirt.
Her eyes are nicers in person!!!

Originally posted by nix.ds@Aug 4 2004, 02:13 PM
what is Jessica Miller like? she is one of my favorite (id love to meet her) im not sure why, there is something about her also she looks Healthy not Gaunt like most of the other models! :flower:
[snapback]321535[/snapback]​

She is very nice! she´s funny and always smilling.
I liked her style, jeans and d&g shirt.
Her eyes are nicers in person!!!

I will post this for model_mom! Ali and Karolina

:shock: KK's smile looks like a CARTOON there my god!

very soon im gonna be meeting a LOT of up and coming stars and big names for a project im working on.
top secret :wink:

That smile of Karolina's was ..well...overpowering ?
Cute picture. :flower:

Originally posted by poo@Jul 24 2004, 06:00 AM
I've met heaps of Australian models that are ranked highly here.
The ones that have gone international I've met are Gemma Ward (cause she did go to my h.school), Nicole Trunfio (her parents were moles), Megan Gale and I'll say Amy Finlayson because I think she will go international very shortly!!!

ETA heres a pic of me and my mates with Trunfio (shes the skull head skeletal looking one! not that tall is she?)
[snapback]315165[/snapback]​

which 1 r u, poo? :smile:
man, nicole is so skinny and white! so much makeup! :innocent: or is that natural? :lol:

Originally posted by CelineChic@Jul 20 2004, 11:12 PM
Linda Evangelista in Toronto. I actually know a freind of hers. She is actually quite funny.
[snapback]313736[/snapback]​

Linda Evangelista in in Australia now, promoting her new campaign for Australia's department store - David Jones!
:cry: Man, i wanna meet her on the streets! :cry:
I heard her on the radio, she seems very calm (or slow :P ) under all means!
But i like it! I admire her for quiting smoking and having her individuality! :flower:

Questions about my 2 favorites: :heart: :flower:
Originally posted by Liszs+Jul 27 2004, 07:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Liszs @ Jul 27 2004, 07:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Carmen - a couple of weeks ago in a club
[snapback]316426[/snapback]​
[/b]

Originally posted by Fashionism@Jul 31 2004, 10:04 AM
and I once saw Carmen Kass on the street in New York. :rolleyes: :P
[snapback]319169[/snapback]​

Fashionism, and Lisz, What is Carmen Kass in real person like? She seems so cute and energetic and personal in that bthere.tv video?

<!--QuoteBegin-Polina_sexy
@Jul 31 2004, 05:58 AM
Eugenia
[snapback]319101[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Polina_sexy, what is Eugenia Volodina like? I love her so much! :flower: she's so beautiful! I want to meet her too! :cry:

Originally posted by tortoisie@Aug 9 2004, 11:10 AM
Questions about my 2 favorites: :heart: :flower:
Fashionism, and Lisz, What is Carmen Kass in real person like? She seems so cute and energetic and personal in that bthere.tv video?

she is really pretty and natural :blush:.
when I noticed her I just couldn't stop staring :blink:.
she was wearing simple jeans, light-pink flats and a striped halterneck and had no make-up on.
I had thought that she was taller.
btw, I didn't see her smoke and she was drinking Evian.

Polina_sexy,
I used to spend my summers in Latvia (Riga) as a young child, i miss it :( Where in Latvia are you, if you dont mind me asking. I have some family there still :wink:
I've met or seen rather Gisele quite a few times in nyc, years ago she sang karaoke at this bar and my friend is convinced to this day she was singing to him, the poor delusional child :lol: Also met Karolina Kurkova, this was a few years ago and my friend was doing a show/profile type thing for style and i sort of tagged along. She was very sweet. Another one who was super sweet was Veronica Varekova, very humble as well.

Originally posted by testinosdarling@Aug 10 2004, 08:29 AM

I've met or seen rather Gisele quite a few times in nyc, years ago she sang karaoke at this bar and my friend is convinced to this day she was singing to him, the poor delusional child :lol:
[snapback]326506[/snapback]​

Yeah... :lol:

ive met as in i know:

Jessica Miller
Daria Werbowy
Julia Stegner
Adriana Lima
Alessandra Ambrosio
Adina Fohlin
Anouck Lepere
Karolina Kurkova
Susan Eldridge
Natalia Vodianova
Ana beatriz barros
Juliana Martins
Fabiana Tambosi
Gisele Bundchen
Hana Soukupova
Tiiu Kuik
Fillipa Hamilton
Erin Wasson
Elise Crombez
Gemma Ward
Angela Lindvall
Frankie Rayder
Maria Carla
Carmen Kass
and alot more...........

:woot: wow gaby that's a lot! good for you :flower:
who was the coolest? :P

Anne V., Gisele, Erin W, Heidi Klum, Liya, Amanda(Next), Caroline Eggert, Elise C., Eugenia, Jessica, Daria, Jennifer Ollsson, Camilla Thorson, Elle (Supreme), Morgan with Q but don't know if she is still there, Deanna with Marilyn, Leigh Yeager, Julianna Martins, the Irish Elite model can't spell her name, Lizzie Jagger, Krystal Davidson, and a few others. And Linda V, the V stands for, you know.

i cant choose between the coolest but i hang out with Jessica,Daria,Karolina,Julia,Adina,Anouck,Elize,Erin all the time when we can because we are usually in diffrent places.and Adriana and Alessandra are like older sisters to me..btw i model too if youre wondering how i know them.these girls are the best specially Daria.

Originally posted by testinosdarling@Aug 9 2004, 07:29 PM
Polina_sexy,
I used to spend my summers in Latvia (Riga) as a young child, i miss it :( Where in Latvia are you, if you dont mind me asking. I have some family there still :wink:
I've met or seen rather Gisele quite a few times in nyc, years ago she sang karaoke at this bar and my friend is convinced to this day she was singing to him, the poor delusional child :lol: Also met Karolina Kurkova, this was a few years ago and my friend was doing a show/profile type thing for style and i sort of tagged along. She was very sweet. Another one who was super sweet was Veronica Varekova, very humble as well.
[snapback]326506[/snapback]​

testinosdarling:by your nick it seems u like mario testion work...am i right, do u know him?thanks in advance

Originally posted by gaby@Oct 24 2004, 07:12 PM
i cant choose between the coolest but i hang out with Jessica,Daria,Karolina,Julia,Adina,Anouck,Elize,Erin all the time when we can because we are usually in diffrent places.and Adriana and Alessandra are like older sisters to me..btw i model too if youre wondering how i know them.these girls are the best specially Daria.
[snapback]405778[/snapback]​
Are you from Brazil?

too many, my faves are......... tiiu, kate moss, courtney hooper, lily d, portia, greg payne, henry barnacle, james j, fernando brand.

i ran into mariacarla and trish g. in new york this week. didn't talk to either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->