Which Model(s) Have You Met In Person?

I think the most real, honest and down to earth model I know is Anne Marie van Dijk. When we worked together, I very vaguely mentioned that I like Milka chocolate. It was one of those things you say along with ten thousand other tiny details. She remembered this, and six months later I visited NYC to be greeted by a package from her filled with CHOCOLATE GOODNESS!!!! Including an adorable Halloween Card!

She's not phased by the "fame" she's getting. I really like that about her. I meet a lot of people that are pretty fake, or have huge egos for no reason really. If you're in the industry, you know what I'm talking about. So it's good to know someone who isn't changed.

GO ANNE MARIE!

Originally posted by sosweet@Oct 25 2004, 02:07 PM
I think the most real, honest and down to earth model I know is Anne Marie van Dijk. When we worked together, I very vaguely mentioned that I like Milka chocolate. It was one of those things you say along with ten thousand other tiny details. She remembered this, and six months later I visited NYC to be greeted by a package from her filled with CHOCOLATE GOODNESS!!!! Including an adorable Halloween Card!

She's not phased by the "fame" she's getting. I really like that about her. I meet a lot of people that are pretty fake, or have huge egos for no reason really. If you're in the industry, you know what I'm talking about. So it's good to know someone who isn't changed.

GO ANNE MARIE!
[snapback]406009[/snapback]​
That's great. :heart:

Originally posted by prixi@Oct 25 2004, 08:16 AM
That's great. :heart:
[snapback]406172[/snapback]​
I second that, she sounds very sweet :flower:

I run into Helena Christensen once in a while but only because we live in the same neighbourhood.
I saw Jemma or Jodie Kidd (can't tell them apart) in London when I lived there.

oh yea jodie kidd......i saw her at the autore party, she was so tall it was shocking

Originally posted by sosweet@Oct 25 2004, 07:07 AM

GO ANNE MARIE!
[snapback]406009[/snapback]​

She is also intending to give the money she makes with modeling to various environmental/dolphin foundations. She was actually discovered at sea aquarium in America.

Well all the models at Women and Supreme Management, comes with the job. And outside of that...
Gisele
Frankie Rayder
Karolina Kurkova
Tiiu
Omhyra
Nakeisha Robinson
...so many more I want to meet

Originally posted by FunkyDiva@Oct 25 2004, 02:00 PM
Well all the models at Women and Supreme Management, comes with the job. And outside of that...
Gisele
Frankie Rayder
Karolina Kurkova
Tiiu
Omhyra
Nakeisha Robinson
...so many more I want to meet
[snapback]406402[/snapback]​
oh do tell...whats omahyra like?

Originally posted by poo@Jul 24 2004, 06:00 AM
I've met heaps of Australian models that are ranked highly here.
The ones that have gone international I've met are Gemma Ward (cause she did go to my h.school), Nicole Trunfio (her parents were moles), Megan Gale and I'll say Amy Finlayson because I think she will go international very shortly!!!

ETA heres a pic of me and my mates with Trunfio (shes the skull head skeletal looking one! not that tall is she?)
[snapback]315165[/snapback]​
I met Sam who was ith Madison. She was fine.

Originally posted by Sloan@Aug 4 2004, 07:25 PM
I will post this for model_mom! Ali and Karolina
[snapback]321774[/snapback]​
She looks like her mom. More like a slightly younger sister. :brows:

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jul 18 2004, 03:10 PM
Gemma Ward
Daria Werbowy
Erin Wasson
Linda Evangelista
Marija Vujovic
Tiiu
Hana Soukupova
Eugenia Volodina
Nicole Trunfio
Elise Crombez
Audrey Marnay
Nadja Auermann
Naomi Campbell
[snapback]313101[/snapback]​
What did you think of Elise? Her voice is real soft if you are speaking to her from a distance. I love her Belgian accent, esp in her sexy voice.

I did not speak to her that much I just saw her and said hi and she said hi and that was it but she seems quite nice

Originally posted by sugarpea@Oct 25 2004, 09:53 PM
oh do tell...whats omahyra like?
[snapback]406790[/snapback]​

Quieter than you would think. I saw her at a party once and she seemed pretty laid back, then I actually met her at an after-show party and she was cool. A little weird in the way she spoke to people she didn't know but, cool. Her entourage, (she had one at both events) looks and acts just like her.

I've finally met a model. I met Ujjwala and Liya at this season's fashion week...NY.

Ujjwala was very very nice and is gorgeous. I love her accent.. It's beautiful.

Liya is super super skinny but pretty. She looks exactly like the photographs.

Also saw Dewi, Julia Stegner and Omahyra but didn't get a chance to meet them. Omahyra seemed to be cool with all the paparazzi and Dewi is just really cute.

Originally posted by fullfrontal@Oct 26 2004, 09:12 AM
I've finally met a model. I met Ujjwala and Liya at this season's fashion week...NY.

Ujjwala was very very nice and is gorgeous. I love her accent.. It's beautiful.

Liya is super super skinny but pretty. She looks exactly like the photographs.

Also saw Dewi, Julia Stegner and Omahyra but didn't get a chance to meet them. Omahyra seemed to be cool with all the paparazzi and Dewi is just really cute.
[snapback]407127[/snapback]​

You're so lucky! Does that mean that Liya wasn't especially nice??

Originally posted by lucy@Oct 26 2004, 09:36 AM
You're so lucky! Does that mean that Liya wasn't especially nice??
[snapback]407143[/snapback]​

Liya was nice also. But I didn't speak to her as much as I spoke to Ujjwala. I spoke with Ujjwala for a good 15-20 minutes.

I've met Lily Cole, she was lovely, cool and laid back, very beautiful and natural looking.

Spoke to her for abour 2 mins she seems cool and down to earth, hope she stays that way :smile: . :flower:

You´re mom is a model Alejandro? :smile:

Did make up for: Ben Grimes- nice but not as beautiful as in pics
Laryssa Castro- pretty but not very nice
Cassiane Bohn- lovely, really pretty and a true doll

Saw- Erin O´Connor- seems really nice and is beautiful
Ana Claudia- As beautiful as in pics and seems really nice
Talitha- Lookes more sexy in pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member