Who Uses Nars?

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Mar 24th, 2004 - 11:15 am
prada , do you have any links / pics for the new summer palattes? :woot:
here you go :smile:

93256-172.jpg

Originally posted by Julie Michele@Mar 17th, 2004 - 2:08 pm
Yay, good feedback!
So if there's anything else, anyone with differing opinion, please tell me now because tomorrow afternoon I'm headed to the cosmo counter!
shop,shop, shop nars is wonderful i just bought one on there sticks(i'm to lazy to go down stairs to see the name) the new one is not a bronze, and yes you can use the make-up stick and nothing else not even a brush, as was sugg. earlier, Happy shopping :flower:

Originally posted by PradaP+Mar 25th, 2004 - 3:38 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PradaP @ Mar 25th, 2004 - 3:38 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Mar 24th, 2004 - 11:15 am
prada , do you have any links / pics for the new summer palattes? :woot:
here you go :smile:

93256-172.jpg
[/b][/quote]
love,love,love i would like the #2 pallet, but i all ready have orgams can you get another coler? oxoxox :wink: :wink: :wink:

Originally posted by Catherine-Marie@Mar 24th, 2004 - 11:19 am
Sooo...what did you buy??!!?!?!???!?? :bounce:

I am a huge NARS fan. In general I use Clinique foundation, but it's usually NARS everything else, save mascara (which I buy Maybelline). Their powders--highly pigmented, so they last longer than others in their price range, at least in my experience. The colors are young, hip, and edgy, but not so out there that you couldn't find several "wear to the office" possibilities. And don't even get me started on their blushes, lip lacquers, and Multiple sticks! I'm swooning!

My all-time favorite NARS face for day is an e/s duo in Bellissima, blush in Sin, and Classified gloss layered under Revolt gloss. :wub: At night, though, it's no holds barred, I could just go crazy! And I believe everyone should own a Multiple in Copacabana (an excellent highlighter!) and in South Beach (wonderfully subtle for use as a bronzer!). :kiss:
i'm soooo bad with the make-up and believe me i' ve tried them ALL starting out with sneaking to buy TANGO an awful shear orange with a smell that after all these years i wuold know it any where, :unsure: i think we were talking about nars bronzes sticks i so agree, everyone has or sdould have those 2 sticks 0x0x0x

thanks prada :P

gypsy and nite fever are gorgeous love them!

key largo....i want to try this shade .

I'm addicted to these single eye shadows! They're great! All of you shoudl get them. :flower:

P0249_hero.jpg

and this is the liquid stain I was talking about.

They call it "Color wash"... either way it's awesome.

P8662_hero.jpg

The great thing about the NARS counter in Montreal is that #1 they're a lot nicer than the ones at the Benefit counter :angry:

and they're very honest. Unlike some sales people :innocent:

Originally posted by CelineChic@Mar 26th, 2004 - 12:01 pm
I'm addicted to these single eye shadows! They're great! All of you shoudl get them. :flower:

P0249_hero.jpg
I totally agree with you on the black one (night breed). It is absolutely great as an eyeliner and there is soooo much glitter (that actually stays on) that its great for a night out. Too bad I haven't tried the other ones, but I'm almost positive that I will be addicted to them also!

:flower:

Wow, well it is great to see all of these most favorable reviews. I will definitely have no reservations once I get to the Nars counter. Unfortunately, I haven't made it yet due to some unexpected schedule changes and having to travel at the last minute. But now I'm back in town and HOPEFULLY I will get there in the next few days! :wacko:

BTW, I have tried Mac products and wasn't overly impressed. I didn't think it was better than say, Lancome. But it's insanely popular so it must be working for some girls out there. :wink:

I love the Desire blush, and the magazines have been raving about Orgasm.

What I love about their products is that it's easy to control the intensity of the colors. They blend and layer extremely well. Plus, they last forever and still have the same quality throughout their life. Love it!

I love the Multiples! Great product for eyes, lips, highlighting, bronzing.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 10:40 am
I have troulbe blending MAC eyeshadows. :angry:

NARS is easier to blend.

ANother brand that I enjoy is Lise Watier. She's from Montreal and based in Montreal but I think she sells in France too. Atleast I think I saw her stuff there :unsure:
MAC sometimes can get messy on some people because it has the strongest pigments...when applying less is more...you can always add to your eyes more...

I find it one of the best eye makeups actually because the pigments keep it on for so long and they have really vibrant colors,...its definately not for everyone though :blush:

I've seen Lise Watier somewhere here in America...I just dont remember where. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->