Why is Vogue Australia so bad?

As for Vogue Australia not only did they COPY Vogue China's cover they also copied Vogue China's style supplement where they featured coincidentally identical pictures in almost all the pages, the same of Vogue China's wow did they really think that some Aus Vogue readers dont read other editions of Vogue's :rolleyes:

well i think if i didnt read other editions of vogue, AUS vogue would be AWESOMENESS!!!(sorry i just had to be abit 'muzza' see here and here)

but thats not their fault.

:huh: sorry but I think that's horrendously unfair.

whatever your problem is with kirstie clements (i don't rate her myself, i think she usually does look frumpy and uninspired), good on her for having a demanding career and juggling motherhood.

yeah but that doesnt mean she can be hypocritical on TV

yeah but that doesnt mean she can be hypocritical on TV
What's that got to do with her being a mum? Sorry, I know you were being sarcastic but I just think the fact that she has children is irrelevant, it shouldn't come into any criticism of how she does her job.

ohh it was scarcastic but it was only relavant to the posts before i posted that because me and some other member were talking about her being on the news (channel 10 &7) and how she said "well ive got kids their age, they shouldn't be modeling"

Regarding Kirstie Clements being a mum and a fashion editor, I just felt that since she is a fashion editor, should she not be more fashionable instead of staying with the good ol' suits? :innocent: No wonder Australian fashion does not get boosted as much as fashion from other countries... :innocent: Our own fashion editor is not even wearing some of the few avant garde pieces from our own designers! :furious: :cry:

#219 - Additionally, how horrible she is to copy everything off Vogue China and claim it as her own content? I don't care if she paid to re-print (the word appears once again! :yuk: ) the content, plagiarism is just wrong! :furious:

i know u'd think since shes a e.i.t(editor in chief) of vogue she'd dress better

Someone needs to get rid of this frumpy woman!!! She should only work for a law firm with her boring suits and hypocrisy! :furious: She managed to f*** Vogue up again with an ugly cover for the June issue. I'd kill her if I was Douzten!

Can someone post a picture of the editor? Everyone seems so outraged :lol: by her appearance and I have no idea what she looks like.

why yes.

kirsty!!
shallowend-kirsty.jpg

HI
I have a big request: I can't find photos from this Vogue named"Playing around",probably on may or june... There are photos with young people(3 or 4 girls and 3 mans) with instruments like piano, violin ...
If U find them please contact me!!!!^_^

This months was alot better,although to me it seems like its going in the direction of similarity with Russh (not bad IMO)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->