Why is Vogue Australia so bad?

she was wearing a HIDIOUS! suit in the interview when i saw it on the new. u'd think since shes a editor she'd dress HERSELF better!

[vogue.com.au]

As if Kirstie Clements will make a cover with Monika... :innocent: They only ever make re-prints of celebrities etc. As if they'll give a fresh new Polish model a cover... What a liar? :yuk: That's why Vogue AU sucks! :sick:
Its been a long time since they've used a celebrity on the cover and the past few issues have some good original content except for this issue. I dont support your statement that they only reprint celebrity covers. The last few issues aside from sasha were original covers but this issue was indeed crap and boring I threw it out immediately :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll get just bazaar then. MY gosh kirsty clements looked so bad in that interview

^^Not only that, but she's a hypocrite. She had no problem with Katie Braatvedt having a cover and numerous editorials when she was only 15. And now she's trying to be the one to take the credit for this age-ban.

indeed, and wasn't Gemma on the cover very early in her career before she was 16?

This one:

VOAus200402_00.jpg

iconography

i'll get just bazaar then. MY gosh kirsty clements looked so bad in that interview
Bazaar was great :woot: It has amazing original content except for just one julia stegner reprint editorial :D

I have an image of how fashion editors should look like: stylish , slim , impeccable hair.. kristie are you listening :innocent:

Bazaar was great :woot: It has amazing original content except for just one julia stegner reprint editorial :D

I have an image of how fashion editors should look like: stylish , slim , impeccable hair..
kristie are you listening :innocent:

nope shes not listening. shes too busy looking after her kids

Its been a long time since they've used a celebrity on the cover and the past few issues have some good original content except for this issue. I dont support your statement that they only reprint celebrity covers. The last few issues aside from sasha were original covers but this issue was indeed crap and boring I threw it out immediately :flower:
Have Sasha, Stam, Gemma and Alice B. not reached their celebrity status? :blink: :o

In addition, I would like to say that I missed the days when fresh new girls like Linda Vojtova and Delfine Balfort got a Vogue AU cover. :cry:

^^ I think Gemma and Stam definitely do get chased down the streets. :lol:

Not sure about Sasha and Alice though.

nope shes not listening. shes too busy looking after her kids
:huh: sorry but I think that's horrendously unfair.

whatever your problem is with kirstie clements (i don't rate her myself, i think she usually does look frumpy and uninspired), good on her for having a demanding career and juggling motherhood.

I think she was just joking , sarcasm is hard to tell on the internet :wink:
As for Vogue Australia not only did they COPY Vogue China's cover they also copied Vogue China's style supplement where they featured coincidentally identical pictures in almost all the pages, the same of Vogue China's wow did they really think that some Aus Vogue readers dont read other editions of Vogue's :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->