Winter miniskirts

ice skating tights are really warm. i have some....theyre.....quite dandy this time of year.

Originally posted by sashatheelf@Dec 28th, 2003 - 5:29 am
ice skating tights are really warm. i have some....theyre.....quite dandy this time of year.
can you buy those online?

BabyJ -But ladies please please please remember, if you are going to wear a miniskirt with no leggings, please use lotion on your legs. Nothing kills a great set of legs like dry ashy skin!

BabyJ - I totally agree with your statement :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by HBoogie+Dec 28th, 2003 - 4:49 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Dec 28th, 2003 - 4:49 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-sashatheelf@Dec 28th, 2003 - 5:29 am
can you buy those online? [/b][/quote]
You can buy everything online :wink:

The tricky thing for me is getting goosebumps on my legs---don't make me feel confident!

Originally posted by Caroline@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 11:31 pm
The tricky thing for me is getting goosebumps on my legs---don't make me feel confident!
I hate when I have freshly shaved legs and the goosebumps get so bad that I can actually feel the hair starting to grow back. :doh:

Hi,

I've found that as your legs get used to the cold you don't get the goosebumps so bad. You just have to go out with bare legs regularly in the cold weather and somehow you seem to adjust to it and your legs don't feel so cold. I do quite a lot of running and I go out in shorts even in the winter and I think this prepares my legs for the cold.

Charlotte

I live in New England. Skirts are basically all I wear in winter. Pants would tend to get ridiculously dirty from snow and puddles. My legs just would get used to the cold. This year I haven't worn any miniskirts due to stress fractures on both legs. Ohh the joy of leg braces. Larger fitting pants, only lace up shoes in order to fit the heel, big huge socks underneath that itch like the dickens. Anybody else have any fun fashion-hindering injuries?

I do sometimes wear minis during winter, with over the knee boots and long coat.

the winters in california are perfect for minis and warm over the knee leg warmers
DOSTY leg warmers are the cutest, check em out online.

BUMP. I have been wanting to experiment with skirts but since I just can't wait til summer, does anyone have any cute ideas? :flower: TY.

^I've been feeling the minis as well as other skirts lately too. ^_^
this has provoked my love for tights to grow :woot: I'm reeling feeling grey and black cotton and wool blen ribbed tights ATM..
and my love for coloured tights is back as well :blush:

^ Mine too ... I got some oxfords with cutouts (pic in French wardrobe thread), and my grey ribbed tights are working for me for the first time! I would love some coral tights ... or purple :heart:

^oh purple tights, I love those. And burgundy as well.. Sounds lovely with the 'cutout' oxfords...
Actually I wore my grey ribbed tights with my silver oxfords today.. ^_^

Me.
I wear them with tights esp. wool tights and flat boots, knee high boots, just above the knee boots, my old mocs, high heel boots, ankle boots and hm...oh and some shearling boots that I have.
I just bought a cute Jcrew corduroy mini skirt and a wool skirt from Club Monaco. I make sure to layer on top and wear a warm coat and warm accessories like ear muffs, hat, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->