World's Most Expensive Footballer C.Ronaldo, Single Dad; Mystery Mother or Donor?

jacybabi

Reaction score
according to twitter (yeah i know, not a reliable source) hes now a father and the mother wants to be annonymous

Both pages (facebook and Twitter) are verified accounts. We can only wait and see if the accounts are hacked otherwise, I'm a bit in shock!!!

I hope his account was hacked,because people are saying harsh things about him already...:(

I can't imagine he'd announce such a thing on Twitter. Given the timing, i think his account has been hacked. Well i hope so! Then again he has looked super stressed recently lol

what does he mean by the sentence that his son will be under his exclusive guardianship?

what does he mean by the sentence that his son will be under his exclusive guardianship?

That he will have full custody, I think..That's what makes it odd..why would a woman give him full custody..

I hoping for a My account was hacked ....statement soon..:unsure::D

I really hope this isn't true :-( How could he do this to me??? :P

In an attempt to keep this thread on topic and style based i thought i'd post a pic

m1xj8.jpg

ohnotheydidn't

Somehow I still think his account is hacked, on the other hand if it is fake I would think the message would've been deleted by now or at least a statement that it's not true...

stupidfootball.tumblr.com

well the spanish and the portugues press take it seriously:

El diario portugués Correio da manha en su edición del domingo especula con la identidad de la mujer: "La madre del bebé es norteamericana y dio a luz al niño a principios de junio", añade el periódico sin citar fuentes.
elpais.es

The Portugues newspaper 'Correio da manha' write in their Sunday edition about the identity of the woman: '"The mother of the baby is from North America and gave birth of the child in the beginning of June" quoted the newspaper without citing their source.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw can't believe Christiano Ronaldo became a (single) father. O_o

it has been confirmed, he has a baby boy now and he said his sons mother wants to remain anonymous. CONGRATS CRISTIANO :heart: after seeing him with his little nephew his going to be a wonderful father.

^i know dajrekshn - it seems like a fake but honestly here in spain all newspapers are reporting it and quoting even the portugues press saying that the mother of the baby is from North America and gave birth to the child in the beginning of June and this sounds like more of information - how would they come up with that if there was no truth to it?

anyway just so you know because i received a private message: no i won't have a preparational training (i'll work for university) in football :smile: i laughed so hard for that question - i'm not a female footballer - can't even make a straight kick with a ball jajaja

^^^i still think his account was hacked, otherwise this is too Ricky Martin of him, if you know what i mean:innocent::lol:
and the timing is just weird, i mean Portugal could still be in the tournament and he has a successful career, why would he want a child now? if it were an accident with some one-night-stand he would probably just pay her off and take care of the kid but not take exclusive guardianship.

eta:so newspapers are reporting about this? i was waiting for some statement that this was a fake by now...weird. still very Ricky Martin of him:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->