WWD's Top Ten Collections of Fall 2008

Are they kidding me with Prada?Oh pleasee Miuccia could send out naked models and Wintour et Nast would give her rave reviews. :rolleyes:

My favourite by faar was Balenciaga, i would wear every single piece and the accessories KILLED me.Very glad that Nina Ricci and Givenchy are not on there, both failed to impress me but Rick Owens is on all of my lists.

Are they kidding me with Prada?Oh pleasee Miuccia could send out naked models and Wintour et Nast would give her rave reviews. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine that in the pages of Vogue? At least then Trentini jumping up and down would draw interest! :lol: But it's true. I'm team Miuccia, too, mostly cos I hate her collections when I first see them, and about a month or so later, and then when I see them on the shelves, I adore them. She just has a mad, demented stylist for the shows.

Miu Miu this season is unredeemable, though. :shock:

Rodarte and MJ , are u f***** kidding me !!! MJ was like a snoozefest and rodarte was like this dior wannabe goth girl , I mean it maybe new in new york , but Dior did those looks like long time ago and those heels in the rodarte show were soo Dior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->