Yay or Nay - Hairstyles and colours #2

naughty$girl

Reaction score
I would love to dye my hair in a warm brown color , now I m blond .... I think it would look good, because I have brown eyes .... I also have a look that is latina-like ( my nose, ...) ... but I don ' t have a golden skin like latina girls

ANYWAY ... Big problem is that I have really dark circles under my eyes ... and I think that coloring my hair brown will accentuate the dark circles

plz help me

( maybe some pictures too :blush: plz:blush: )

like it......or not?

do u like this type of hairstyle on a guy, or do u not like it? hopefully this comes up....

http://www.patcostello.com/temp/gone4.jpg

gone4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really depends on the wearer...but just by the hairstyle alone, it's not for me.

If I saw someone with this haircut... all I'd think is:

Get a damn haircut.

I hate that hairstyle. It only works on a select few.

Personally i like it, if it will look good on you wear it, if not find something better suited for you :smile:

i dont like it either! heya all...anyone has great images of hairstyles for guys? wanna go get a haircut and looking for a new style...hmm..any suggestions? :smile: thanks in advance all.. :D

Similar lenght of hair but better hair-cut:

sandrocavaco1ec.jpg
alexdebrabant7ut.jpg

Very cute - in my opinion :heart:

and by the way, that guy in the post # 1 looks like he has dirty hair :ninja:

post # 1 .. i lilke his haircut .. does look a little dirty though ! .. but looks gelled anyway ..

on some guys it looks hot...on others :yuk: ...it depends on the guy though....

I don't think that dying your hair brown will make your dark circles dramatically more noticeable... And you know, there is something quite sexy about some shadows under the eyes on girls with dark colouring, Cindy Crawford once said that herself. Look at Emina C. or other somewhat pale girls with dark hair and eyes, like Katja S or Almudena F even, it is quite sexy and beautiful. Maybe if you got some brown lowlights first and saw how the colour looked, before doing all of your hair? Either way, I think you should try it because you sound like you want to, and don't you know that the Latin look is in right now! Good luck :heart:

It doesnt look bad, so if you love it, keep it. But if you want a change, maybe get some layers so that it can have more defiition and not hang as flat. I'm not sure a really short hair-do would look as good on you, I think the messier style suits you.
But I dont know you after all, so I could be wrong. If you do change, post a pic! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->