Yay or Nay - Hairstyles and colours #2

can someone go and have a look at http://www.lorealparisusa.com/haircolor/ColorPulse/index.asp ?
What do I have to take ? ... I think lively auburn ?

But It looks so red !!

Oh and my hair has been bleached .. so should I use it then ?
I don ' t want my hair to turn out green !!:sick:

( btw: Are there other similar products? Do hairdressers have these kind of products too in their salon ? )

I need help !!!!!!

Well I just actually did the opposite, had highlights put in my hair...and I was shocked to find that my circles look worse now that my hair is lighter. Why? because there is more of a color contrast. As long as you don't choose too ashy a brown tone..you'll be fine(any gray or ash tone will accentuate it), warmer tones are the way to go. If anything it will look better.

However, instead of trying a box color(esp not one that only lasts a few shampoos, you'd have better results getting those streaking wands that were popular many years ago)...you're best bet is to get yourself into a salon. The process ( a semi permanent) will be custom blended for the right tone. Box colors over blonde tend to over-darken hair. For between $20-$50 more, you're getting a guarantee that it will suit you. Not only that, but putting a color over a lighter color means that you are going to want your ends trimmed right away. Any split ends(or just plain ol dead ends) you have may not take the color. Trust me, it's worth it.

Yay or Nay? Hairstyles and colours #2

I saw ragnarok got some great advice on his hair help plea sooo now I need some advice! I"m attaching a photo so you can get an idea of the length. My hair is blonde and fine and needs a style. Please advise!:heart: :flower:

Attachments

• Frances.JPG
    Frances.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 300
i think you would look really cute with hair around this length...

Reese_Witherspoon_Wa_17309i.jpg

maybe you could try some of Kristen Dunsts (you look like her) cuts. I like Reece Witherspoons cut. its very cute

I say DO NOT cut them short.... I don't think a shorter haircut is appropriate for your face shape... Keep it the same lenght, just chop off maximum 1 centimetre just to style it..... And I think you'd look great with chocolate brown hair..... :flower:

Kimkhuu said:
I say DO NOT cut them short.... I don't think a shorter haircut is appropriate for your face shape... Keep it the same lenght, just chop off maximum 1 centimetre just to style it..... And I think you'd look great with chocolate brown hair..... :flower:

I agree... keep your long hair. Don't go short.

I agree with Kimkhuu, you look alot like Kirsten dunst and brown hair would look great.

I would definitely go shorter..like the pics posted, with maybe some side swept bangs and choppy layers...also i think ur hair would look better on u if it was a little darker..more like a dirty blonde color.

Help! ? about dyeing naturally black hair

Hi guys, I was hoping to get some advice for what to do with my hair.

I have naturally curly/wavy black hair (I'm Indian) but I've been wanting to go a couple of shades lighter to maybe a dark brown. Nothing too drastic just really subtle, but I'm also on a budget. I was thinking to use a home dye but I'm really not sure. My hair has never been chemically treated so I really have no clue about it. Any advice on ANYTHING would be so appreciated. Products, tips, techniques, etc., thanks!
-gincat

Gincat, Im Indian .. id say ...if you do colour your hair .. then maybe a few streaks of colour ... because with black hair ..its all BLEACHED .. and it makes ur hair dull, dry and breaky ... terrible..

i have straigtish hair with a few waves .. and it went all yucky-curly. i hated the colour as well. it just grew out .. and im so happy to have my blak hair back!

I have black hair and I love it. Maybe try some subtle highlights before you color your hair completely. Be careful, and don't go too light, your hair might turn orangy looking. Good luck.

just don't do it...

enjoy what you've got...it's beautiful...
:flower:

Thanks guys, yeah I definately don't have the henna (weirdly orange) streaks in mind, I was thinking a really dark chocolate brown. I figured this would be tricky to do with black hair. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

Oh, and I'm not doing this out of dislike for my natural hair, that's why it hasn't been touched by anything chemical for 26 yeras. I just wanted to shake it up a bit:wink:.
-gincat

depending on how light you want the brown, if you dye it it should still come out

well, with a new school year starting in just a couple of weeks, i was wondering if i could get some advice on what to do with my hair. i was thinking about a slight wavy perm sort of like ashley olsens. and even though im asian, my hair isnt very "asian," it isnt very thick at all but it is naturally pretty straight. i attached a picture, and im open to all suggestions(perm, cut, color, etc.) thanks in advance :flower:

Attachments

• 00410f.jpg
    00410f.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
I don't think it would look good on any head. But that's just me....lol.
looks like a shorter mullet

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->