Yay or Nay - Hairstyles and colours #2

Kimkhuu said:
I say KEEP it..... It's already great, and honestly, I think you'd look even better with longer hair (while keeping the same style)..... Much much more flattering for your facial shape, it would definitely flatter your features

completely agree!! your one of the few guys that can pull off the long hair.... EMBRACE IT!! Don't cut it! :flower: :heart:

Redsoxdude, please let us know what your decision is...... ...I am so curious! ^_^

cindy crawford said that ?! ... I don't see anything sexy 'bout MY dark circles ? :woot: ... maybe you mean faded make up around the eyes in stead of dark circles ^_^

I could use more help with some pictures :blush:

(... I should confess .. It ' s my mom who 's telling me not to change my hair ... she knows me like no other I have to admit ... (She told me 'bout the dark circles))
-xxx-

Ok , I thought I d better post a pictures of myself to give you a better idea of what I shoud do ... I warn you IT S A WEIrD picture ... but you can see my hair color very good , and also my .. :blush: dark circles

6zbh9z.jpg

hahah don't laugh ^_^

xxx !!

Why not dye your hair brown...... If you have dark under eye circles, why not cover them up with concealer?! :blink: But if you don't want to, I don't see how it would be possible for it to clash with brown hair.....

I think you'd look great with a haircolor similar to Mary Kate Olsen.... :flower: :

Attachments

• 118bl.jpg
    118bl.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7
I always try covering them up with concealer but, the dark circles still show :unsure:

MK s hair is nice, but i' d rather go for something like this ..
6zbpcy.jpg

hilary duff s sister... I m not a fan , but I like her make over , by changing her hair from hilary s color to a dark brow color

I also thing dark brown could make me look a little older .. cause I look very young, i have a babyface :blush:

From your skin tone...why not try paris hilton's color when she wore the brown wig? I'll try finding a pic..but its somewhere on the forum..

thank you !!

I also have quite thin hair ... look at the sides ( where men usually get bald first :blush: ) maybe someone hase a solution for that ?

:wink: thanks for helping me so much !!

hey thanks for all the comments....i really appreciate it!!!! :flower: I'm keeping the hair for now, probably getting a lil bit of texture in it.....but yeah, i'm not cutting the length. thanks again everyone!!! :wink: ~joe

Well if you are worried about thin hair, having it darker makes it look thicker straight away, its just an illusion created by the darker colour. Also, for the first few weeks of colouring your hair is thicker because it is coated by the dyes, and has a strong shine. Maybe try a semi-permanent that way you can try it out, and it will be ok for you to repeat it once a month to keep the thickness if you like it.
P.S. despite the strangeness of that photo, I think it would suit you fine, according to your skin tone.
Oh and P.P.S. I agree with Cindy Crawford's theory of dark circles. It looks womanly and spiritual and interesting. I have a half-Indian friend and she has these amazing dark circles all the time and she looks so soulful.

How should I get my hair cut? (I'm a guy, pic included.)

Pretty simple. These forums seem to be somewhat active, so I'm hoping I get some input on what type haircut will compliment my facial structure. Currently, I have long hair which is getting to be quite unmanagable because it needs to be cut. However, I'm wanting some opinions on what hairstyles _you_ (whoever you might be) think would look decent on a face shaped like mine. That's about it. Oh, also.. rude remarks regarding my appearance are unnecessary ;p I need some advice, not ridicule.

(the beanie-thing is on so my hair doesn't get in the way -- hair pictures available on request ;p)

Image23.jpg

Image20.jpg

Thanks in advance.

I think you're cute. Looks like you can carry off pretty much any style with your face shape so it's up to you. Consider your lifestyle and your clothes/style too. I'm not a great help here I know...

rude remarks? are you kidding? I dont think anyone here could say anything rude about you. From what I can see, which is not much, I think that your hair looks great long. But I perfer longer hair on all guys. Just don't, like, shave it. I have never ever seen a guy who loked good without hair.

Well, what are some "in" styles for long hair. My hair is really.. well, uhm, puffed out or something. Can't remember what that's called at the moment, I'm tired. I just need some style ideas. That picture of me is exceptional, much better than most I take.. but from what you've seen, give me some ideas? :smile:

I don't know much about what anything is called. But I do know that I like it much better when guys' hair does not look like they spent a lot of time on it. Or it shouldn't look like all you care about is your hair. Perhaps I can help you tomorrow, and I know there are people on here who actually know a lot about men and hair. :wink:

do you think I could try it out with Color Pulse ? It washes out after a few times ... Or is that a risk ?

xxx tnx again :D

I think it would be ok to try Color Pulse, but maybe wait for more people to reply, because I myself have never tried that brand, and my hair is naturally dark so when I dye it there is less risk because the change is more subtle. Just make sure it says 'semi-permanent' and preferably is ammonia-free.

Drake_Guitar.bmp

this type of hair is in right now....just take a pic like this to your stylist....you prolly need a trim to even the hair up if it hasn't been cut in a while

oooh who's hot??

i like the shaggy... keep the shag, just clean it up a little

^ mhm, i would troll the male models or polaroids threads for backstage/natural shots of guys' hair. It's unlikely that you're going to mimic a look with a lot of product and the models tend to have a variety of 'mussed but with style' looks. good luck!

ps. ragnarok. yeeeeeeeeees. <g> These days though, I'm playing the oldie but a goodie Yo ho ho! Puzzle Pirates. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->