Yay or Nay - Hairstyles and colours #2

I guess what I might try is take a bunch of haircuts I like and photoshop them onto my face. I'm skilled with photoshop, so maybe that'll help me to make a decision. Pictures of haircuts still welcome :wink: Oh, and by the way.. those galleries/polaroids you mentioned -- where are they located? Thanks.

I think you would look really good with ashton kutcher-style hair. Messy and shaggy. What texture is your hair? Is it fine or coarse, straight or curly? Flat or poufy? Because that also helps when deciding what kind of haircut you want.

Where do you draw the line between fine/coarse? (what is coarse considered?) My hair is somewhat curly (longer, bigger curls -- not very many little ones, but a few. Mostly bigger ones.) My hair is definitely poofy. I do like some of the cuts I've seen him wear, though.

Your hair's prob. not coarse if it's not obvious to you. Based on your description, I still think you should keep it long-ish. Try using hair wax in it after you get it cut. Ask whoever cuts your hair what you can put in it to make it look less poofy. And bring a picture of what you want it to look like!

Okay, sounds good -- hope I don't end up hating it ;o I'm self-conscious, so I'll probably hate it the first few days.. I dunno. I'm weird :smile:

Do a short but messy hair.

And like what loves said, make the hairstyle reflect your personality. And that you're cute.

heres another pic.....this style would work for you i think....

ashton_kutcher_128816a.jpg

I suppose I'll show you how my hair looks without doing anything to it but towel drying it.. I look bad ;p

Image040.jpg

I think you're really really cute. And compare with the picture above, your face looks VERY much like Ashton Kutcher's so I think it will look good on you too.

i'd say u look about 18....but yeah u seriously look like ashton kutcher....take that picture when u go to get a haircut and get it cut the same way, it'll look awesome.....and most girls are crazy over that kind of hair. the sides and back just need to be trimmed up, and maybe some layers in the front.

Where abouts do you live and what hobbies do you enjoy???... cos that changes what type of hairstyle you should have!!!

I think your hair looks GREAT without the beanie hat, just leave it like it is, without styling it, because it's awesome...... :heart:

Sorry, I haven't been paying attention to the boards. I'm.. basically, well.. I like soccer, I enjoy video games, and I am into computers. I used to skateboard, but it's too difficult to find a place to skate around here. I also like to read.. Just reread that, I sound like a nerd don't I? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->