Yohji Paints A Beautiful Picture S/S 2004

great hats, great shoes, great clothes.. looks similar to helmut lang but i think it's a completely different style. helmut was more sexy, yohji, not so much.

at first i thought the body paint was part of the clothes :(
it'll be to hard to recreate the look complete with colour..

just a question, do people get in trouble for showing off schedule? because i always hear about people getting into hot water with regards to showing and schedules..

Yohji has done it before. :heart: I'm not so sure that he gets in "trouble", but I'm sure they find it a bit aggravating.

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jul 7th, 2003 - 10:03 pm
Yohji has done it before. :heart: I'm not so sure that he gets in "trouble", but I'm sure they find it a bit aggravating.
I think so to

the reason many desigenrs dount show off scedual is becuas it is hard to get buyers and editors to come to teh show, but becuas yohji is quite famous and it is teh start of haute couture I dount think he has much trouble. :heart:

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 7th, 2003 - 3:14 pm
its trully beautiful, but still ... the collection brings me strong memories of Chalayan and Helmut Lang :unsure: anyway, nice work, love the first posted long jean skirt

not sure about the shoes either :wacko:
Ditto Lena! But the body paint idea is a great one! :wink:

sure, i loved the body paint but question is how many of us are going to try this at home??

the body paint 'lifted' up the mood of the collection, not sure if the effect would be as striking on old boring natural coloured skins :innocent:

dont get me wrong though, I really like Yohji's work, always did , always will :heart:

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 8th, 2003 - 3:23 am
sure, i loved the body paint but question is how many of us are going to try this at home??

I hope none. :lol: I mean - who really wears thing straight off the runway like that? It's all part of the show, the presentation. :flower:

I love the thongs. :blush: I want the green ones and the black and white ones. :heart:

oh nooo, maybe the green ones :unsure: no no, not for me :(

Originally posted by Astrid21+Jul 8th, 2003 - 4:27 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Jul 8th, 2003 - 4:27 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Jul 8th, 2003 - 3:23 am

I hope none. :lol: I mean - who really wears thing straight off the runway like that? It's all part of the show, the presentation. :flower: [/b][/quote]
okay, umm...I have a stupid question...in shows with body paint or makeup (this one, the Dior HC, etc.), doesn't the makeup get all over the clothes?

just a stupid question :blush:

:glare: details

http://www.***************/image/0707200314272133.jpg

http://www.***************/image/0707200314265581.jpg

http://www.***************/image/0707200314270237.jpg

http://www.***************/image/0707200314271057.jpg

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jul 9th, 2003 - 11:59 pm
Impeccable. :blush: :heart:

Thanks Lolita. :flower:
:shock: amazing indeed :heart:
ditto astrid :flower:

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jul 9th, 2003 - 6:31 am
in shows with body paint or makeup (this one, the Dior HC, etc.), doesn't the makeup get all over the clothes?

its a special body paint that stay on whithout smearing around, its quite dry maybe thats why? :unsure:

anyway all samples go straight to dry cleaners after the shows :flower:

Originally posted by Lena+Jul 9th, 2003 - 4:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Jul 9th, 2003 - 4:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-HBoogie@Jul 9th, 2003 - 6:31 am
in shows with body paint or makeup (this one, the Dior HC, etc.), doesn't the makeup get all over the clothes?

its a special body paint that stay on whithout smearing around, its quite dry maybe thats why? :unsure:

anyway all samples go straight to dry cleaners after the shows :flower: [/b][/quote]
yes, i belive it is a rather dry body paint,, probebly not oil based.

Originally posted by Spacemiu+Jul 9th, 2003 - 5:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Jul 9th, 2003 - 5:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Lena@Jul 9th, 2003 - 4:17 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-HBoogie
@Jul 9th, 2003 - 6:31 am

anyway all samples go straight to dry cleaners after the shows :flower:
yes, i belive it is a rather dry body paint,, probebly not oil based. [/b][/quote]
thanks for the answer...it does look completely dry

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->