Your New Handbag Purchases...

It's beautiful! I love Botkier Bianca bags. I have that exact bag in cobalt blue. :smile::smile:

Someone in the US who wants to help me out BIG time regarding a bag on eBay?
Please PM me asap:blush: THANKS!:flower:

Nice YSL bag.
I got my LouisVuitton 09 new collection handbag.Love it very much.
Here it is!
louis-N19.jpg

Cotton canvas, textile lining with archive signature, smooth leather trimmings
Golden brass pieces
Snap hook closure
One flat inside pocket, one phone pocket
One wallet sized, integrated, water resistant pouch
Shoulder carry with comfortable tapered handles, 9" drop
Size: 20" x 12.2" x 6.7"

^Mmmmm. That one make me want old-fashioned strawberry ice cream.:blush:

I just received my new botkier. Too lazy to take my own new pics so it's from this post: in yay or nay thread
A moment of content satisfaction. To date it's the most I've personally spent on a bag so it was important that I was happy with it. The leather is softer than I expected. It feels already broken in, minus any scratches. Perfect size too. I think I will wear it for a long time to come.:heart:

i'm on the lookout for the perfect 'everyday' bag, with a not-so-perfect budget. i hear gustto's having a sample sale next week in chelsea. anyone know if they're good. i'm not much into labels, but these are said to be going for about $150 which sounds pretty good to me. thoughts???

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I say go to the sale if you have time to. IF you see something you like for price you're willing to pay a sample sale is the perfect time for that! And since you're on a limited budget (me too^_^ ) I would keep in mind something that goes with your existing personal style — the stuff you already wear — and isn't too "fun" looking that you will get sick of it soon. :flower:

FashionAlbedo, please credit your image source, or it will have to be removed.

Thanks!!

MJ sunburst BB bag in orchid!

(pic courtesy of tPF)
Any pics I take of it on my blackberry are so crappy.

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2
Sak Silverlake Flap

"Teak". Cheap (less than $150), well-made, needed a brown book bag for school. My own pic.

Attachments

• yadda 244.jpg
    yadda 244.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 5
Here it is worn cross-body. It's nothing glamorous, but it does the trick:

Attachments

• yadda 245.jpg
    yadda 245.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 2
ACK! LUNA! you got the sunburst!:bounce: :clap: nice choice!!! i almost prefer it to a carter....

i have been searching for this bag for the longest time....and now it's finally mine! MJ sweet punk siouxie bag:

Attachments

• a0a MJ sweet punk 004.jpg
    a0a MJ sweet punk 004.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 1
  • a0a MJ sweet punk 009.jpg
    a0a MJ sweet punk 009.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 2
The MJ Siouxie is fabulous :heart:

It probably won't surprise anyone that I am a lover of Ciccia bags. This is the latest one I have. (pic from www.poshpressies.com)
I got mine from the Cat Gallery in York and also a matching purse. I haven't got round to taking a pic of my own yet. Just wanted to share the sheer cuteness of it!:meow:

Attachments

• Ciccia bag.jpg
    Ciccia bag.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 326
ACK! LUNA! you got the sunburst!:bounce: :clap: nice choice!!! i almost prefer it to a carter....

i have been searching for this bag for the longest time....and now it's finally mine! MJ sweet punk siouxie bag:

I have to say that I love love this bag ... not too many studs, just enough to be rocker chic! Absolutely hot!

Alexander Wang Trudy Tote.. Bought on an impulse.

25sq3o5.jpg

absolutefashion.blogspot.com

I like it esp. the fact that it's convertible. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->