Your New Handbag Purchases...

Leiwen: Thank you :smile: No, they go for somewhere around $2000 on eBay. I got it from a friend :smile:

Thanks Verena :wink:

Delicious color!

The cognac color is delicious and reminds me of caramel actually...the leather also looks lush and strokalicious. Great bag choice! Congrats! Wear it in good health :flower:

My new Givenchy - i love its simplicity, yet it's , versatile and i love cognac colour

edit: please do not quote images
my pic

Last edited by a moderator:
carolemapoule congrats!!! i always loved that miu miu, i was so close of buying the satchel version but i'm such a mess with suede so i sadly have to forget the idea of having that beauty :(

carolemapoule congrats!!! i always loved that miu miu, i was so close of buying the satchel version but i'm such a mess with suede so i sadly have to forget the idea of having that beauty :(

I don't have anything suede currently, so I have to try and see :blink: I considered getting the satchel too, it just went for 700$ on eBay. :unsure: But I have to stop somewhere, you know. :rolleyes:

Some beautiful bags posted :heart:

Mine new Ciccia is of course nowhere in the same league as those lovelies, but it's cute, fun and also practical.

Attachments

• 2009_0910new0058.JPG
    2009_0910new0058.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2009_0910new0052.JPG
    2009_0910new0052.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 3
MJ sunburst BB bag in orchid!

(pic courtesy of tPF)
Any pics I take of it on my blackberry are so crappy.

Oh my....you know what will look sexy with that bag? Idk if it is too matchy matchy but I would have to see it to know. Those heels MK Olsen just started wearing. (sorry my brain is not functioning at the moment) It is the cut out ones.

Chanel bowler came:D I'm surprised how nice the caviar actually is, I'm a lambskin girl but I'm not at all disappointed! lol:

i juts got this ysl musetwo last week and it is beautiful!!! i think this is the large one, i love that the leather is so slouchy and the smell omg!!!
credits : my photo

edit: please do not quote images

s_L1070232.jpg%22%3E

I really like this bag! last week a girl enter to my shop with it on her arm.. I wanted to steal it!!!! :rolleyes: it's a gorgeous bag.. good choise!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Balenciaga 09 Black RH City.. :blush: ...and a bracelet in Raisin, could. not. resist.

I love that Miu Miu clutch......I haven't been able to find any that's not ridiculously overpriced.

No they are overpriced at eBay, but I must say that I understand the sellers, if they can sell it for that, then why not? :smile:

^I agree...but I always decide that I like something after the season it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->