Your Signature Piece

I have a necklace which I put special charms on it. I'll post a pic later!

neckware

scarves, ties, ribbons around the neck, rarely a necklace but if it is one long strand of pearls with the simplest sporty chic outfit

but yeah i would rather accessorize with something tied around my neck

Belts and scarves....my coworkers seem to have fun playing the "what colour is her belt today?" game. Hahaha.
And scarves. I love scarves. I will wear them anytime of year, even in the hot, humid Minnesota Julys.

An olive green, brown and grey patterned scarf. I pair it with nearly every outfit I wear, which may or may not be a good thing, and people have come to expect seeing it on me.

I have a bracelet with a silver chain and a black silky ribbon going through it. :wub:

My Roman coin necklaces in gold.

I don't wear much jewellery apart from that..

my signature piece at the moment is the Christian Dior leather 'Gaucho' belt in dark brown leather :-)

prodImage.ms

i have more of a signature silhouette than a signature piece...

fitted knee-length dress, huge cardigan sweater, tall flat boots, statement necklace + my hair always parted in the center...

it's kinda my uniform fall/winter/early spring...

i recently acquired this black Chloe paddington bag :-) and have been carrying it all over the place
Its so cute. The lock and key actually works.

image1xl.jpg

lately my new man's IWC watch
pict from IWC.com

A Garrard necklace it has two wings one in white diamond and one in black, i wear it all the time everyday, I like to think it represents the good and evil in me B)

black pearl earrings, vivienne westwood bear pendant (it has moveable joints and is full of swarovski crystals; everyone loves them and i get so many compliments...), return to tiffany silver oval tag necklace, a black ribbon/bow, sometimes a white pearl necklace.... bracelets.. depends on my mood. most of the time three row white pearl bracelet, tiffany silver bracelet or a gold chunky chain bracelet, chanel costume ring or a coin ring (elizabeth I? or II? i dont recall...)..

Headbands. I wear it almost everywhere, everytime, every occassion.

either my MbyMJ satchel or my green h&m scarf.. its so versatile and livens up many different outfits.

White Sneakers or just shoes in general! I should really stop wearing them but it'll just feels weird not wearing white on my feet anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->