Ysl Rive Gauche

PinUpGirl

Reaction score
I'm so in love with the new YSL Rive Gauche wedges!

In Paris the models were both wearing the peeptoe and the closed version and in a magazine I saw the most beautiful pair; black & closed, with a flower on the toes with leaves going up on the sides and a very elegant red wedge heel.

I can't find a picture of that exact pair (anyone? :flower: ) but I did find these from the show, they don't really do the shoe justice though :huh:
00130f.jpg

And another one, but still no picture of the ones with the red heels :unsure:

00250f.jpg

I remember someone posting these wedges ages ago in the accessories thread...I dont particuarly care for these wedges sorry..the flowers look cheap IMO

I'm usually not a fan of wedges but I love the Fall 04 YSL ones :heart:
so afraid that I will go out of control and get too many of them :lol: :ninja:
(if that does happen, I'll use "the last Ford for YSL" as an excuse :P )

Originally posted by Plumour@Jul 14 2004, 03:54 AM
sequinned open toe

YSL_Red_Sequined_Open_Toe_Wedge_with_Ankle_Strap.jpg

[snapback]311472[/snapback]​

I like them, they are cute, but only the red sequined ones. I still only have eyes for the rive gauche jeweled spectators :heart: :flower:

Did anyone see that that model didn't shave her legs? How strange? LOVE the wedgies! reminds me of my vintage Bill Valentine's:

Originally posted by PinUpGirl@Jul 13 2004, 12:41 PM
I'm so in love with the new YSL Rive Gauche wedges!

In Paris the models were both wearing the peeptoe and the closed version and in a magazine I saw the most beautiful pair; black & closed, with a flower on the toes with leaves going up on the sides and a very elegant red wedge heel.

I can't find a picture of that exact pair (anyone?  :flower: ) but I did find these from the show, they don't really do the shoe justice though  :huh:
00130f.jpg

[snapback]311179[/snapback]​

Originally posted by scandinavianchic@Jul 14 2004, 12:13 PM
Did anyone see that that model didn't shave her legs? How strange? LOVE the wedgies! reminds me of my vintage Bill Valentine's:
[snapback]311630[/snapback]​

How could she not shave? I can't believe my eyes! :wacko: This image could ruin all the commercials for shaving creams or razors based on the principle "models must shave, too, to look and feel impecable"... :innocent:

I'm not a big fan of these, I think your feet would look kind of funny to wear them.

Originally posted by Plumour@Jul 14 2004, 03:52 AM
with leather applique and braided ankle tie

YSL_Black_Wedge_with_Leather__Applique_and_Braided_Ancassled_Ankle_Tie.jpg

[snapback]311471[/snapback]​

This reminds me of the Sui cosmetics packaging.
I've changed my mind, I like ALL from the third pic onwards, just not the leopard print and plum velvet :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->