YSL Tributes

^excactly, do you know if YSL made those tributes with the bottom that colour? I mean im sure they did but I did a google search and the only genuine ones I could find (on celebrities) had a black bottom and black cap at the bottom of the heel

there are so many fakes from China - some even look quite good but they are still fakes so I'm as rosalynn steptical about buying on eBay... especially when the price is too low

the platform is pretty off to me. and im sure my box said 'trib.too' or something like that, not platform pumps. so i'd guess they're fake

^Yeah I wondered about the box saying platform pump, seems strange. And the fact that the boutique says sloane street but the price is in dollars, and they were apparently bought from USA, thanks for your help!

Well, they sure are gorgeous, but I'm also quite doubtful about the origins of those shoes. The price is acceptable, so there we have another doubt. :D

Good call on the label, I didn't spot that. I would never be happy with them, it's worth putting a bit of money aside every month and spending a few hundred pounds on a pair from a boutique when you can afford it, or wait for a pair to go on sale.

it's always good to see "See other items" of the seller... I did that - and what I saw was more of YSL in veeeery good prices of course :wink: for me all of them are from ioffer (China)

oh i just saw those and the trib.too boots + the red tributes are definitely fakes, so i guess there's no doubt now :D

I have these beauties. I think they are the Mary Jane Tributes? Not sure - I threw away the box. I really want to buy them in another color. Maybe nude patent. I love them to death. They are my go to heels right now. I bought them last spring and I have been wearing them out a lot. They are actually very comfortable.

2hfue5i.jpg

photocredit: me

Last edited by a moderator:
:D those are hot! I love them! I want to eventually get a pair of the mary jane versions myself.

In regards to the YSL shoes on ebay, do your research thoroughly! I was so pissed when I saw a user stole one of my pics of my tributes and used it to sell their fakes with my image! I reported it to ebay but ebay wouldn't do anything about it !

The grey pumps look fake to me, if you research them on ioffer, you can probably find the same images.

They are so comfortable to wear. I always wear them out and they are so easy to dance/walk around in. Even after a few drinks! :D

chanelandfur - love those MJs too, I've got the usual Tribute Pumps (not Mary Jane style) and I get so much wear out of them it's ridiculous. No shoe does sexy and comfy as well as the Tribute in my opinion.

BTW to Tribute fans here you might like these. I bought these recently to go with an Alexander Wang dress and they're obviously as comfy as the Trib but also something new.

Image: mytheresa

Attachments

• 820_5042_010.jpg
    820_5042_010.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 280
^i've just seen these beauties at net-a-porter:heart::woot:

60446_in_dl.jpg

net-a-porter.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics