YSL Tributes

YSL Tribtoo Pumps

Does anyone know what colour the Tribtoo pump will be available in for A/W2010 ? - any images will be appreciated. :heart:

Are the tributes likely to go on sale this season? Also, has anyone seen patent camel/nude anywhere recently? They were on sale a while ago over at ysl.com for an AMAZING deal, but they don't ship to the UK which is very annoying

Are the tributes likely to go on sale this season? Also, has anyone seen patent camel/nude anywhere recently? They were on sale a while ago over at ysl.com for an AMAZING deal, but they don't ship to the UK which is very annoying

They sound fabulous. I have only seen the sandal in the nude not the Tribtoo pump in a store called Flannels. I have been looking myself for them in nude but I have only seen them in bronze.

It is so annoying that they do not ship to the UK.

I am trying to find out what colours they are doing for A/W 2010 but it is top secret. I asked at YSL in Paris and she said they will know by June/July, so we will have to see. I would love them in the dark grey patent and a taupe/nude colour :heart:

^I'm so annoyed I couldn't purchase from ysl.com, they were such a great deal!
I'm guessing by the fact that they were on sale that they aren't in YSL stores anymore?

I got dark nude Tribtoos from an Australian shop called Cultstatus.com, but it appears they have sold out now - I can't find them on their website, but it's worth keeping your eyes peeled I guess.

I got dark nude Tribtoos from an Australian shop called Cultstatus.com, but it appears they have sold out now - I can't find them on their website, but it's worth keeping your eyes peeled I guess.

Thank you for that. I have checked their website but they can only sell YSL instore, so I will have to go to Australia :(

Can anyone help me find these purple/lavender tributes Emma is wearing here? What is the name of the color? I've been searching for almost a year now. I love love love the color... Thanks!

Just seen some of the new stock in London. For Fall they have black patent, grey patent and matt cognac.

does anybody know if the lower heeled version is still being made?

Just seen some of the new stock in London. For Fall they have black patent, grey patent and matt cognac.
Ooh, I like the sound of those, particularly grey and congnac - what style are they? The original Tributes? Are they closed toe like they got in recently on NAP? Thanks for the info :flower:

mistress_f - there are some on YSL.com depending on the style you want :smile:

Ooh, I like the sound of those, particularly grey and congnac - what style are they? The original Tributes? Are they closed toe like they got in recently on NAP? Thanks for the info :flower:

mistress_f - there are some on YSL.com depending on the style you want :smile:

They are all the closed toe pump in the original style. I saw the new style on NAP but I prefer the original. The grey and black are the double platform whereas the Cognac is the lower heel. I tend to buy the lower heel for day, the high for evening. These are all new season I am informed by the Assistant.

I have tried YSL.com but they only ship in the US. They have some crocodile suede embossed Tribtoo's that are fabulous but they are exclusive to the site. I am in New York in August so hopefully they may have them there.

They are all the closed toe pump in the original style. I saw the new style on NAP but I prefer the original. The grey and black are the double platform whereas the Cognac is the lower heel. I tend to buy the lower heel for day, the high for evening. These are all new season I am informed by the Assistant.
Same here, I like the original one the best, too. The grey one sounds amazing, thank you again for the info :flower:

These booties for fall look quite nice.
011m.jpg

style.com

looks like trib too continues...

well fall will still be stefano's final collection. we'll see if they discontinue the tributes after hedi's first

by the way those booties are amazing, i cant wait to put my hands (feet :D ) on them

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->