YSL Tributes

If you have narrow feet perhaps half down is a good idea. YSL seem pretty reliable with their sizing in my experience so if your Mary Janes are half down maybe do the same with the Tribs.

mistress f, thank you soo much!!! karma:flower:
i was wondering about the sizing though, cause i will be ordering them online, anyone any clue? i would think half a size smaller? i purchased a mary jane from YSL last year and i usually wear 37 but the SA suggested i take a 36.5 and they were perfect, she reasoned because the heel is very high...is that the case with the pumps?
hey babe,
i always have taken my true american size in ysl tribs and trib toos. i dont down size.
(my louboutin size , until this season, was always one half to a full size larger)
hope this helps. chauss:heart:

I need some help please ladies. Should I get the Tribute Toos or are they really bad to walk in? I've heard mixed reviews. Louboutin Decolletes are my highest heels and they feel a bit awkward but i don't feel like i'm going to fall over. I'm worried the Tribs will make me feel i'm going to fall or hurt my ankles. I tend to wear flats in the day or chunky heels so a bit out of practise. another thing...i have to get these via mail order and the boutique says they don't do refunds so i need to make the right decision on these! by the way, does that sound right - no refund if you buy with mail order? i thought the law was that they had to offer refunds for this method as you can't "try before you buy"? please help. need to decide tomorrow really as on hold!

lizard, I just answered your pm but i forgot to ask- where are you located? Places like net-a-porter are really good for customer service- although they don't have much right now. Saks has a decent selection in stock and ships to 39 countries?

^^Thanks for your reply Louboulover. I am live in Manchester, England. I don't have a credit card so Saks is out. Thank you for the information though.

this may be a bit late but I don't think they are too hard to walk in. I have the boots from f/w 08 and I adjusted pretty easily. They run half a size small from what I noticed. Hope this helps.

^^Thank you. I still haven't made my decision. I decided against it because I worried they would be too difficult to walk in and I wouldn't get my wear out of them but then I saw someone wearing them and they looked awesome so I 've changed my mind again!!

Just thought I'd post some of the newer Tributes I've seen around recently.

Denim style on the left with stacked wood heel and flannel on the right, which I've seen in quite a few places now. I can't work out whether I like them or not, I think to look at they're nice, but as shoes pretty hard to wear them with anything, particularly the denim ones.

Prefer these. Satin on the left, suede on the right. I know suede's been done a million times already, but I love the striking colour of these.

Click on the images for HQs :flower:

^ I like the grey and fuschia one. Absolutely stunning.

Oh what I would give to own a pair...

I've got so many Tributes, just can't stop buying them. chicandcool if you can only ever get one pair of designer heels, I can't recommend the Tributes enough, seriously. I love the purple ones, really striking colour. Denim ones I'd struggle to ever get any wear out of them.

lizard - were you speaking with YSL on Bond St.? Because in the past I've always found them very helpful. If not - surely Harvey Nichols in Manchester would carry these or the YSL concession would have something you could try on to get a sense of the size/height?

I must say, I thought I was over tributes about a year ago, but I LOVE the fuschia pair with the contrast piping. they would be serious wish list material if I had anywhere to remotely wear them.

I've got so many Tributes, just can't stop buying them. chicandcool if you can only ever get one pair of designer heels, I can't recommend the Tributes enough, seriously. I love the purple ones, really striking colour. Denim ones I'd struggle to ever get any wear out of them.

Consider me green with envy rosalynn. ^_^
Thanks for the rec. If I had to decide between buying a pair of Louboutins or Tributes, I think I'd have no trouble choosing.

I love Louboutins too, but I find the Tribs easier to wear with absolutely anything. They're slightly more understated too which makes them even more versatile.

Another day, another Tribute! I think I love these.

Attachments

• 01C752490006_1.jpg
    01C752490006_1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 01C752490006_2.jpg
    01C752490006_2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 01C752490006_3.jpg
    01C752490006_3.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2
I need help! Okay, so there is a pair of grey suede trib too's on eBay, and they are gorgeous! But they are only £160 buy it now! the seller informed me that they are classed as seconds because the Yves Saint Laurent on the bottom is slightly damaged like the Yv is hardly visible, she said her husband got them her in the USA, and the picture of the label says the price in dollars, but also says the boutique is sloane street... is this dodgy?

Have you got a link to the page? I did a search and couldn't find it. I'm always pretty sceptical when it comes to buying off eBay tho.

I'd love to know what other members think. From the photos, to me, they look quite real, but it's so hard to tell with stuff like this. The photos are clear, the stitching seems good, but I'd never be happy buying from eBay because I'd never be sure whether they're genuine or not, particularly for that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->