YSL Tributes

Ciao Bella- I've always thought the cobalt was the most amazing colour. I wouldn't want them in any other hue. Can't wait to see them on.

Thanks jelly, loubou and zarina....the wait is killing me! I should have them mid week...I will post pics asap!

After going through this whole thread, I am now officially in love!

I really need to get my hands on a pair.

Hope you do, they're the shoe I'd recommend to anyone who really wants a designer shoe and doesn't know what to get.

YSL Tribute Sandal in Cobalt Blue

TTS (I took a 39)
YSL Chicago

(details: gold stitching in the insole, gold buckle, black wood heel, cobalt blue sole)

:woot:

(all personal photos)

051.jpg

044-2.jpg

043-2.jpg

050.jpg

037.jpg

They are actually supreme, absolutely love them. The colour is amazing.

chauss, rosalyn, luisa, styleocide...thank you so much for you kind words! I will be wearing tomorrow night for date night with my hubby!

What are you going to pair them with Ciao Bella? I love Tributes (sandals and pumps) as they literally go with everything. How many Tribs have you got, are these your first pair? I'm totally addicted to them, I love how there are so many twists and variants on the Tribute platform style. I got a pair of Obi Tributes the other week and they're so nice too, true to the original sandals while offering something different too.

bella those are gorgeous!! congrats!!

i am loving the new grey flannel tributes...pic from saks.com
2ewkz0k.jpg

Yeah, I've seen those, can't work out what I think of them. I think they look good in pictures, not sure what they'd look like in real life though. Has anyone seen or even better, anyone got them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->