YSL Tributes

That's what I thought too, I have yellow and I got those from YSL in Paris. Not sure if the yellow/blue soles are available now though.

I bought mine from the YSL boutique in Old Bond Street and as i said in my previous post, the SA said the ones with the blue soles are from last year A/W collection, not sure about the yellow soles though...Anyway here there are :heart: :

oh0fno.jpg

2mqw1ad.jpg

Images my own

Now, i think i'm about 1 or 2 years late on these ones but, does anybody know if are still available somewhere? i looked and looked for them but can't find except than fakes on dodgy websites (which isn't what i want), thanks
picture1gv0.png

Image shoestalkersandaddicts.wordpress.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought mine from the YSL boutique in Old Bond Street and as i said in my previous post, the SA said the ones with the blue soles are from last year A/W collection, not sure about the yellow soles though...Anyway here there are :heart:
I know that, I just wasn't sure whether the blue soles were only available in particular markets/boutiques. I think the yellow soled booties were in US dept. stores and blue were in the boutiques, while I got a pair with yellow soles from YSL Paris. So yeah, I thought they weren't current, but I wasn't sure where the various colours went in terms of stores.

They look gorgeous though :flower:

beduina....gorgeous YSL's!

As for Tribute sizing... I took TTS too....

Getting these beauties tomorrow, i preffer them to the ones from A/W (suede ones) as i think i can wear them all year long, the other ones are more wintery looking, still very nice though
*Please do not quote the images*
Image ysl.com

getting mine soon too!
very excited
i love this colorway for the versatility aswell.
though they are really just for my school semi formal.

Last edited by a moderator:
i usually do well in heels but having trouble with these! Feel like I'm going to tip over....

Is that the Tribtoos? I'm good in heels too and although they're not as stable as the original Tribs I don't think they're bad for their height. How much have you worn them for? Have you worn them out yet?

Is that the Tribtoos? I'm good in heels too and although they're not as stable as the original Tribs I don't think they're bad for their height. How much have you worn them for? Have you worn them out yet?

Yes the Tribtoos. And no I haven't worn them out and I am seriously thinking about sending them back :(. Maybe this will be the pair that is actually too high for me! It's a sad day.

Oh, that's heartbreaking :cry:

How long have you been wearing them, and how long until you have to wear them out? I was a bit "whoa" when I got them but walking in them came naturally after a while, so I really hope it's worth sticking with them.

What are you gonna get instead if you send them back? The original Tribute pumps are amazin'.

does anyone know whats the difference between the tributes and the louboutin alti pumps...not sure if thats the right to post this question, but i am inbetween should i get the ysl or the alti louboutins ( but i am kinda sick of louboutins! lol)...

I think the Alti is a classic Louboutin style, and if you can only ever buy one pair of Louboutins in your life, I'd say they'd have to be near the top of the list.

But if you're sick of Louboutins, definitely try the Tributes. I virtually live in mine, they're high and comfy, they go with anything (smart or casual). Are you thinking about getting the classic Tribute pump? What are you thinking of buying them for (what occassion etc?)

whats the difference between the Tribtoos and the Tributes?

the trib toos have a covered platform, and the heel is thinner

the tributes are generally peep-toe + maryjane-like, and the platform (of the higher version) has a peculiar shape:

00120m.jpg
ysltribute1.jpg

shoeblogs.com / style.com

I personally think the Tribute Toos look a bit more 'extreme' - I virtually live in my classic Tributes but the Toos are only for special occassions.

Those purple suede Tributes you posted are actually stunning.

mistress f, thank you soo much!!! karma:flower:
i was wondering about the sizing though, cause i will be ordering them online, anyone any clue? i would think half a size smaller? i purchased a mary jane from YSL last year and i usually wear 37 but the SA suggested i take a 36.5 and they were perfect, she reasoned because the heel is very high...is that the case with the pumps?

I always take true to size, I'm usually a 36 and that's always what I get and have never had a problem despite them being high. Other members might have other experiences though?

I always take true to size, I'm usually a 36 and that's always what I get and have never had a problem despite them being high. Other members might have other experiences though?
rosalynn thanks for the input! you might be right actually the ones i took were open toes, so maybe it was much more roomy? i dont know my feet are narrow and my sizing differs from one shoe to another but it swings mainly between a 37 and a 36.5 ...

i really want to get two triboos one in red patent and the other in teal lizard!!! any one recommends anything?

my sizes swing aswell, from 37 to 38 (depends on the designer) and my tribtoos are a 37. they fit perfectly, so i think you should go half a size down if you have narrow feet

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->