91671313.jpg

18175977.jpg
76646292.jpg

64318878.jpg
28491335.jpg

51494426.jpg
67821584.jpg

Style.com

Sure to be in the minority but I love this, one of my favorite resort collections. It's like something out of a dream- light and whimsical. Perhaps Posen has finally learned how to do his brand of light femininity without making it so frou frou princess-y. This is Posen c. 2005 good.

wow i haven't liked a Zac Pozen collection in a while but i must this Superbly Chic
Such pretty colors and the dresses are beautiful!

It seems Zac Posen has been quite inspired by Oscar de la Renta.
Some very nice clothes, a big improvement on the costumes he's been sending out recently, but some do verge on being old-fashioned.

I kept saying to myself WOW this looks really Parisian and then i go and see this

Just before his informal show today, Zac Posen told us it was official: He's taking his signature line to Paris, making this the last time he presents it in New York. (Come September, he'll put his lower-priced Z Spoke range on the runway during his hometown fashion week.) "It's important to take risks," the designer said, adding that Resort was a chance to further define what distinguishes his designer-priced wares from the less expensive ones.
Style.com

now i see whats going on here. None-the-less i really find this collection successful

I don't love this, but it is a huge improvement on anything we've seen from him in quite a while.

I love the bubblegum colors! Yay @ his collections moving to Paris. I hope this makes a difference.

Thank God Zac Posen is getting back to his roots. This is so beautiful!

I'm getting a Valentino feel from this but it's still very Zac. This might be a smart move since the designers at Valentino aren't doing old fashioned Valentino anymore and he's moving this show to Paris.

It's definitely more sophisticated than what he has shown the past few seasons.

poor zac posen. the customers he has won't appreciate this and the customers he wants won't even see it. these jackets and cardigans are the embodiment of a lady. worn with downtown basics and its a modern way to appropriate that aesthetic.

Its okay. I thought he would have a fab collection but its alright..

Oh yes, Zac killed this collection. Its just beautiful. Extremly feminine. I have to say I am loving the feather details also. I think he will do extremly well in Paris.

I like it. A lot of the cuts and styles of the dresses remind me of specific designs from other designer collections(this is not meant to say the original designer created the cut).
Example look 9 from the first set. The cut is reminiscent of a Miu Miu spring 2010 look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->