Hermès... The All-Things Hermès Handbags Thread

That bag is amazing. I stopped carrying black bags (practically carried black bags all my life), but that bag makes me want to own it! :heart:

I didn't see this posted...

edit: please do not quote images
Kelly35 from the FW10 So Black series:

bagaholicboy, zinio via cul8tr

What do you guys think? :shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Herme Herbag

Hi , i need more information about hermes her bag ,what is the diffrent between herbag PM and MM , what r the coloures , aslo can we wear it as a massenger bag ? Please Help add photo if u got one

not if you're lucky. if you don't need a specific leather/hardware combination, it should be pretty easy to get the bag you want.

I'll try ask in here cause im not sure where else to ask this.
So a friend of mine got ahold of an authentic Hermès Constance bag in crocodile black leather, he says it's about from the late 70s and wants to know its value.

Does anybody have a clue of can suggest me where to ask? thanks in advance

can anyone give me the total length of the strap on the evelyne (not the drop length)? i've searched and come up empty.

mistress, I would get him to take it to the nearest Hermes boutique too. They would know for sure. Maybe if you have any reputable vintage stores too check with them ( I am assuming they will give a lower quote though).

Ps would love to see the beauty:smile:

How much does a plain Black Leather Birkin retail for on average as i know they range in size (something of a similar size to Lady Gaga's spiked Birkin) ? in £GBP preferably.

omg is it me or does practically every woman in manhattan has a birkin???? i wanted a hermes bag so bad just for its exclusivity and prestige a woman has when she carries an hermes bag. but now i feel everyone has one, the other day i was in barneys and four other girls in the elevator had one.

Vintage Hermès Constance bag in whale skin :shock: - on sale for US$3,800

maHcX.jpg
voPwr.jpg

J4UT6.jpg
x648n.jpg

MNnkn.jpg
hOUKO.jpg

MALLERIES.COM

Vintage Hermès Kelly 30cm in whale skin

8zoig9.jpg

SOJONES.COM

oh wow

that must be really old cause i don't believe it's legal anymore to use whaleskin...

i do wonder how it feels tho

Anyone know where I can find a vintage hermes whale skin bag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->