Hermès... The All-Things Hermès Handbags Thread

true Grill....

I took out my new bag today and boy was it heavy....i have 40cm in togo..which should be heavier i thought...but this one seemed heavy!

Btw, is it easy to get a cylamen in a 40cm? i just want to know what my husband went through to get it...or is it available usually?

openions needed:

for my next order (which is like the last will either get cancelled or take a year) what should i get?

I'm interested in either the new shoulder birkin or a HAC 32cm (for variety)

in rose shocking/ with vert anis interior/stitching, in clemence?

Or can I do a 35cm ciel birkin with white /stitching or vise versa?

what do you think? from what i understand all are available to order- or do you have other combos i may think of?:blush:

^ Uniq - did you ever get an outsize Kelly - a 40cm in souple construction?! Well, if you did that's great but if not why not consider this as an option for your next bag. The Kelly Flat a la Carla Bruni Sarkozy is imo a cool contender.

To be honest with your new Cyclamen and beloved BJ both Birkins that you already own - the colour choices you suggest above seem to me to be very close.

Otherwise do you have a white clemence birkin 35cm like Leyla_M - that's beautiful too - and would be stunning either as a Kelly 40 or a Shoulder Birkin. These are just suggestions but as I know you have a lot of the classic 35cm I think you should mix your collection up a bit more in terms of styles.

you are right...Ive always thought about a kelly..and now im tempted by a shoulder birkin since they are lighter...and with one child and another on the way...a shoulder bag is mush more practical..(i still carry my birkins, but not when im pushing the pram!)

I don't own any white..it would be pretty in white..with PH?...

Hi Uniq - I've been trying to get a pic for you that has been posted and drooled over on the purse forum. It's of a pretty, stylish girl toting a 40cm Cyclamen Kelly with the shoulder strap. Obviously, I haven't been able to get it but I recommend you take a brief look on their forums for inspiration. White would be TDF!

Personally, I'd advise the Kelly over the Shoulder Birkin particularly if you're concerned about weight and portability as the Kellys do all come with shoulder straps and you also have the option of ordering the canvas straps for a funkier updated look.

ooh nice!

I know which girl you are talking about "personally" and it did look good on her!!

So I'll opt for a kelly then, 40cm, are there different models of kellys? (you mentioned kelly flat" ?

I'm just afraid of the white getting dirty...and will white look good on a 40cm kelly?

^ White will look fabulous in a Kelly 40 cm. The kelly flat is a different model altogther and comes only in one size and in swift leather. If you have an opportunity - I'd have a quick browse on Purse Forum or even better a quick trip to FSH to check the styles out in person. ( I know that you're pregnant and that a Paris visit would most likely be impossible!) Also another tip - why don't you ask your Husband which he'd most like to see you carrying next as it looks like he knows your tastes well!

Haha grill, i dont want my husband to get a heart attack as he just got me a bag and im asking about another one, I want to order it myself..and im far away from paris :(, ill browse through the forum and get ideas!

thank you so much

UNIQ im in Paris and heading to Hermes soon, I'll be happy to help and ask them anything if you would like me to. :smile:

Hi,

Could one of you please give me the "exact" reference of this Birkin and its price/price range because I've heard so many prices I don't even know who to believe? Thanks :flower:

2cfbdog.jpg

LUXURYOBSESSED

Hi!...:heart::heart::heart:....its nice to be back too you lovely People,miss u guys...
sorry i just reopened the site today so i didnt get d chance to see some of your replies,its been a hectic week,so i didnt have the chance to post pic of the cyclamen also(its apparently not violet,as i said before)
i finally decided to take the soleil,i sold the cyclamen to my friend.....i know iknow,it was a hard decision coz cyclamen is a great colour,but my motto as u can see on my profile,i'd go with colours that looks best on me,soo the yellow looks better on me n goes with most of my wardrobe,
im posting a pic of it,and the rouge vif i got a couple of months a go,enjoy...:flower:
im also ordering a Ciel epsom,fingers crossed i might get it in a few months....:P

Attachments

• mail-1.jpeg
    mail-1.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 676
  • mail-2.jpeg
    mail-2.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 676
Love your bags purse!

ciel would look gorgeous, im thinking of it in the JPG style.

What are your guys's opinion on swift versus togo, this is for a 40cm kelly...swift scratches easily, and togo is qiute heavy...but swift shows color better...hmmm

Grill, do all kellys come with a strap or should i ask for it when i place an order?

oh and is pam anderson carrying a jpg or a regular bikrin?
pic from perezhilton.com

Attachments

• ram-andersonsumers__oPt.jpg
    ram-andersonsumers__oPt.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 22
^ looks like a regular Birkin to me, it's longer than the JPG. Fabulous white color, but EW at Pamela! :yuk:

Grill, do all kellys come with a strap or should i ask for it when i place an order?

Hi UNiQ

All Kellys do come with a leather shoulder strap, however, if in addition you wanted the more casual canvas strap a la the Evelyn model this would need to be ordered separately.

Are you torn between the new JPG and the Kelly? Either would be yum in white. However, as you've tried the JPG before and rejected it - I'd go with the Kelly as the new version isn't all that different from the original JPG shoulder birkin.

Finaly Here Is My Dream Bag With Me At Home:heart:

Attachments

• H small1.jpg
    H small1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back