Hermès... The All-Things Hermès Handbags Thread

UNiQ, thank you. It was my dream bag. I was in the boutique and asked for a 35 black Kelly togo - and that is what they had. They showed me a gold brikin 40 and red birkin 35 - they were all beautiful - but I decided on the black Kelly as it suits more my style.

oh and is pam anderson carrying a jpg or a regular bikrin?
pic from perezhilton.com
I certainly hope that's the canvas version, although it doesn't look like it from that picture. Or perhaps she had a custom faux-leather Birkin made for her. Pam is still seriously involved with PETA, non?
Aris... your Kelly is stunning, love the Black with the Palladium hardware. Congrats, I hope you enjoy her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I am new to this thread and I love H.

The following is a 30 Birkin that belongs to my aunt which was purchased two weeks ago.

Attachments

• himalayan 30.jpg
    himalayan 30.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 28
does anyone know where I can find vintage hermes mens bags online? i checked ebay but thats the only place i can think of... need to find present for bf
thanks!

oh look. another Himalayan Croc (whatever himalayan croc might be, since there are no crocodiles on the Himalayas)

I feel like a himalayan croc - non-existent! Extinct! Whatever, not keen on the look personally don't like the ombre effect shading of the skin.

Has anyone here heard about the discontinuation of Rouge Garance? I recently made an order for a new model shoulder birkin in this colour and my SA here said all went well. However, a number of posters on the highly populated Hermes thread of "The Purse Forum" said that this colour was now to be discontinued and that it was no longer available for podium order - including this past July 09 podium - where I placed my order!? If anyone here knows anything at all about this, please let me know! TIA!

Has anyone here heard about the discontinuation of Rouge Garance? I recently made an order for a new model shoulder birkin in this colour and my SA here said all went well. However, a number of posters on the highly populated Hermes thread of "The Purse Forum" said that this colour was now to be discontinued and that it was no longer available for podium order - including this past July 09 podium - where I placed my order!? If anyone here knows anything at all about this, please let me know! TIA!

As long as your order was accepted, you will get it. Eventually.
However, there is a great possibility that ordering a discontinued color will delay when it arrives. I once ordered a color just as it was discontinued. It took me 4 years to get my bag.

I found this pic I thought it was great.
First KG
second pic indulgent decor

Attachments

• hermesKG.jpg
    hermesKG.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 6a01157204a024970b0120a5cd5adc970c-800wi.jpg
    6a01157204a024970b0120a5cd5adc970c-800wi.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:
^ I wouldn't trust it. I highly doubt an authentic Birkin would be that cheap and that available :huh:

I'm obsessed with the Travel Birkins-those oversized ones I'm not sure exactly what they're called but they're so amazing. Does anybody know information about these?

Attachments

• fass_mcdean_02_h.jpg
    fass_mcdean_02_h.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 27
  • katie.jpg
    katie.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 23
  • normal_02~85.jpg
    normal_02~85.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 40
^Hi, can you provide credits for these images please? If not, they will have to be deleted per TFS guidelines.

there are Travel Birkins, which are basically just oversized Birkins and there are HACs, Haut Au Corrois. HACs are taller and have a different clasp. from the pics you posted, Katy is carrying a HAC, see the longer body?

the red one in the W spread is an oversized Birkin.

i think Ashley is also carrying a Travel Birkin, altho i can't be 100% sure.

I committed an Hermes sin:
I was bequeathed my aunt's Kellys (6 of them) and I sold them and gave the money to various charities.Being a vegan,I couldn't use them.What do you all think of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->