• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Predict Style.com's Top Ten New Faces for S/S 08

No, but it wasn't Anabela's either. I think Style has picked girls before who were in their second show season

Rachel has had a great solid second season, but I don't think she's had that great of a season to get a spot.. I think they very rarely give spots to second season girls, and Rachel has already walked good shows from last season as well so its not like she is appearing out of nowhere.

If they pick a girl who is not entirely new, I think they will pick Sheila Marquez or Anabela Belikova. Quite possibly even Alyona (although I think this is her third season).

In 24 hours we may have the list (or a part of it) .. :D

^All of those except Masha & Kori have been on the list before.

I bet Toni will be on the list..models.com said everyone wanted to know who the girl at CK was and I although taryn and Karlie had a much better season she will be on the list. :smile:

oh and is there something where I can see the new faces list from older seasons?

Random question...who are the girls who have made the list more than once throughout the years...I know Heather, Jessica, Kim...anyone else?

^ Dewi, Natalia, Daria, Eugenia, Hana, Lily D, Luca, Marina Peres... They used to repeat a lot of girls up until Fall 2005.

Style.com has a good eye :shock:
last season seemed to be a misstep though. Georgia, Johanna and Johanna were nowhere to be seen for s/s 08 (georgia did a few shows, but you know what i mean)

also, it looks like the list 2005 and before was just a top models of the season list. Raquel and Angela were nowhere near new when they appeared

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Red
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->