Style.com's Top Ten New Faces - F/W 07.08

Well if they are they are certainly taking their time! :huh:

^Just in time! :woot:

I guess they decided not to include Olga and Kinga because of past work...overall a very strong list, still! :smile: I have to admit surprise at Georgia's appearance, but I guess they considered her decent NY run and campaign work as enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally!

First thoughts:

Very surprised at no Olga Sherer! It was a huge breakthrough after all..

Georgia's on the list thanks to her campaigns.. and makes me think of Nelly and Plato's agency speculations...

Interesting that both Johannas made it (I was so sure they wouldn't :rolleyes:).

YAY for Ali!! Little surprised, but we knew they liked her and I guess Lanvin sealed it.

I assume Diana - Next is a typo?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Unless a major change for Diana took place recently that we did not know of :lol:

Wow I got 8 out of 10 :lol:

I am very happy that Ali made it to this list, I didn't expect it honestly...Georgia is kind of a suprprise as well....apparantly her ad list was enough to put her on the list.

PS, Catherine's 19 and not 17...ugh.

I got 7 out of 10...damn, I knew I should have put Ali Michael on my list. Big step for her.

Its somewhat nice to see a larger spread amongst the agencies, I agree that the initial predictions favored far to heavily to Women/Supreme. Still, surprised about Olga's absence and Georgia making it. Also my foot is officially in my mouth over Alyona. Congrats to her :wink:

I got 7/10. I had Olga, Maryna, and Kinga instead of Ali, Georgia, and Carolina.

8/10 for me. I had Anabela & Olga in Georgia and Johanna J's spots.

I got only 7/10. I am happy for Ali Michael - she is nice and cute - i didnt believe she will make just like that they will include both Johannas. I am fed up with Georgia on the runway - she doesnt look any good - her prints are great but runway is a no go! At least they mentioned Olga even thought she is not on the list.
Chanel poster girl Freja Beha Erichsen was Fall's blue-chip beauty, while Magdalena Frackowiak and Olga Sherer proved that they're Eastern bloc-busters with enduring appeal.
PS: BUT why no mention about Irina opening PRADA????

I had 7/10. Worse than last season despite all my analyzing. :rolleyes: :lol:

I didn't think Georgia would make it, and I figured Ali didn't do enough [major] shows to really be in the mix. I also thought they would include a surprise... someone like Anabela, Sheila or Masha who created a buzz in Paris.

8/10 for me, and my exact thoughts Li Ya Fan! I'm very happy that Ali received a mention, though :flower:

^ Yes. Only Catherine and Jo Johnsson stand out to me.

At first I liked Georgia, and I have to admit Diana's picture is utterly adorable.

Couldn't they have put SOMEONE exciting :blink:

Catherine is seriously in a league of her own on that list!

7/10...
I wish Anabela and Laragh were on there...but at least Irina's got a spot :woot: (Not that there was any doubt she would) :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->