Shoes: Yay or Nay? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
pitumpah - YAY from me! I very rarely wear flats = but I'd buy these!
PinkPrincess - nay - too heavy

pinkprincess - yay! they look very comfortable and i love such shoes! they are the cutest during the summer and your choice is perfect!

Pitumpah - a yay from me, not my style but nice for ballerina flats
PinkPrincess113 - yay from me, slightly chaotic upper, but quite nice, hope they get them back in for you

ok i know i'm giving you guys more work but how about this nude wedge?

dolce2017811611_prod_zoom_front_v1_m56577569831725357.jpg

shopbop

A princess is looking for some new sandals. So let me help out...

The sandals in Post #125 are getting a Yay! from me. I tend to like these sandals a bit more than the previous ones you posted, PinkPrincess113. Really like these.

Are those the Dolce Vita ones? They look similar! My friend has them and they look so adorable on her, with every outfit she wears! a definiteyay!

timemachinedream- yes they are DVs!

yays all around, thanks for everyone's input! i got em!

Glad to hear it PinkPrincess113, I've not seen so many yays for a while, particularly surprising with a pair of wedges as a lot of people are more critical about them.

PinkPrincess113: Yay! to the nude wedges. Love the straps. Just be careful not to get the wedge wet.

I say YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to all except the Stuart Weitzman because they are dull and expensive and also the fringed ankle boots- as I do not like fringe except on (American) Indian/western clothes and there are 2 pair with a low heel and the second os frumpy althought the first Maryjane is kind of cute- for Nicesthing- the second pair just looks kind of "old ladyish" althought if you are in a conservstive environment like a lawyer office or a library- but mostly for stuff like that.. Pitumpah, I love the first pair especially- My wife is from San Remo which is sort of close to Milan and I love those. They are so different. I love the open toe boots 84 with the buckles because the buckles add just a bit. I think the brown/gold suede flat boots are very pretty in 46 although it got nays and well you might find a better pair. In 57 I like those in suede and would liik great with some skinny black jeans and a lot else... Zarina in 73 well I think those are the most ugly clownish shoes I ever saw and are beat up, but they look like a ery well made antique shoe. Since you are in Europe and are probably outside and walk/ bus etc. unlike in USA shoes will get messed up so yhose would be great as they do not show dust and with a really girly dress to off set it would be adorable as was mentioned. Shaq in 91 for what you wear I like them yes they are a tad fetishy but that is why you want them. I get the buckle ones on first. I like the last pair for thos, then the ankle strap pumps- If they were in patent I would say they are the archtypical "Sissy Maid" (an archtypical fetish role) shoes- closed toe, high heel and an ankly strap so they do not come off while doing chores... but that is another story... (those interested can do a search). in 91 yes i think those flats are adorable!. Pink Princes every girl should have those natural (nude) wedges for summer. it is a classic style and you get the heel height but walkability with the wedge. I think the moccasins are cute and would look goos with some kind of drak skinny jeans. I think the Jimmy Choo ones are cool. I like the lower heel that shows of the pointy toe, but well they may be hard to match with outfits... 37 I like those boots. Pretty color with skinny jeans that show them off or a dress with cable pattered tights maybe. in 39 pink princess I like those a bit rugged, but still girly for wearing outside strolling around. I might like the brown better but I am not sure...

Well thanks for posting. It was fun!!!:D

:(I was just trying to explain my biases so they would understand why I like or dislike things. Sort of my frame of reference.:D

Having gotton out of high school in 1976 might explain why I like what I like and why I put things together... I love "hooker heels" with platforms because well they were popular when I was in high school and girls wore 4 to 6 in heels with platforms... to school and often with minidresses...- :woot: :heart: :mohawk: I was also into fetishy/gothic clothes in the 80s and 90s and all the ladies and "ladies" wore the 6 inch heel with platform sandals known as stripper shoes. I hope this does not come off as "off topic".

DSC_0056.JPG

buy these today.. what do you think of it? yay or nay?

photo by me

Greetings from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, Zoely. Let me chat about those heels of yours in Post #146.

There have been very few shoes with that kind of detail that I like. Not madly in love with them, but I'm going to Yay! it for the overall design and shape of the shoes. If you bought these already, I'd say keep them. However, you may want to look for a lovelier pair of high heels, preferably without those crocodile designs. Maybe even one with a cute little bow on them. Not sure if you fancy suede or not.

Those are nice, but you may want to go with something a little more stylish, unless you're fully satisfied with these. Man... I sound like a car salesman! But dress confidently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"