Shoes: Yay or Nay? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I third that. I really like that shade of brown.

zarina, yey! brown looks more hmm authentic?! lol

asos boots yay or nay?

image1xl.jpg

image2xl.jpg

image3xl.jpg

ASOS.COM

gossiping nay for me, but if you get the bone it just about swings it into yayville

Open-toe boots make a return to "Shoes: Yay or Nay." Yay. Find out if I have a change of heart or not when I weigh in on those ASOS boots in Post #84.

I slightly nay'ed the last pair of open-toe boots. As for these... get ready for a first(?) from me- Absolute Yay! That's right. Absolute yay on a pair of open-toe boots. The buckles add a little toughness while the opening at the toes is very nice. I'm not crazy about open-toe boots. Much like how I'm usually not crazy over gladiator sandals. But when all is done right and the end result is something beautiful, you'd be a fool not to yay something like this. Now if only all open-toe boots were actually cute/stylish rather than trying too hard or overall ugly... Go show some UK style, gossiping!

NOW do you believe me that I try to be as positive as I can about looks and fashions I've disliked? And as always... dress with confidence and make a statement without saying anything!

Domina-212.jpg

Detail

Domina-119.jpg

Domina-402_le_group.jpg

bitchin_grp.JPG

pics - devab.us

can you guys help me decided on a pair from these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoes aplenty in Post #91! Since there are so many, I'll be somewhat brief on each one before rendering my verdict (sound like Judge Judy all of a sudden...).

* The first shoes have a wicked high heel. I'm going to say Yay!, only as long as you can comfortably go with these.

* The second pair are sexy edgy. Yay! to these as well.

* The third pair is a Yay! because of its simplistic style and the lovely ankle strap. As for black or red (4th picture), black for me, but you can always go red. I feel red high-heel pumps have a sexy character to them, so pick wisely. You'll be a winner here.

* The final pair is a bit on the (exotic dancer) side. While stylish, I'll Nay! those. As for which color (red soles nonwithstanding), you can go either way.

So from most favorite to least favorite, here's my order:

(first and third shoes (tie)), second shoes, fourth shoes

So there you are. Dress with confidence because even the loveliest pair of shoes mean nothing without a well-appointed outfit!

zarina- yay
gossiping-nay
shag...- nay to all. They're all extremely sl*tty and hooker-y to me ;/

gossiping - nay
shaq91 - nay to all of them too! they are not my taste, too shiny.

shaq, nay to all of them. They look a little cheap imo.

With all due respect... high-heels are great, but those are ridiculous. I had a feeling someone was going to nay all of them or think they are all (exotic dancer)-ish. But if those are what you're going after, shaq91, by all means... go for it.

Shaq NAY they look so cheap I dont mind the styles but they look like they would fall apart before you take them out of the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"