Yay or Nay?

i think yes to the castillos but it would be easier to judge if you could see it on someone's foot

yes to the espadrilles also

kellyt - I actually like the green shoes! But, I still say nay since you have a pair similar. I'd mix it up

nay on the castillos - not sure why, but I just don't love them
yay to the espadrilles!

I am having a hard time choosing between the two of these YSL shoes.

i cant afford them both at the current time.:innocent:

Pucci_mama... I would go with the blue ones- those you can wear more often (with jeans, skirts, even dresses)

the green ones look like they hurt :cry:

I'd definetely choose the blue ones. They're gorgeous, way nicer than the green ones. :smile:

<3 Me.

I vote blue too, pucci mama. I never understood the appeal of those loafers.

I also say blue . . . the color and shape is more versatile . . . that is a very nice shade of green though

I totally dig the green the loafers...but then again, I love anything that has a little ecentricity to it...

Another vote for the green loafers. The blue are nice, but much more conventional. Go for the really interesting loafer look!

Thanks for all your opinions :flower::heart:

I still have no idea, Ive seen the green ones in real life they are gorgeous, I think i need to see the blue ones i like the fact that they are reptile leather..:unsure:

I have the st. germaine's in purple and they are surprisingly comfortable (for shoes with a 4" heel, that is). and they look smashing. so I vote for those.

The green ones look sooo great. Love them. :heart:

In real life with jeans...looks really pretty.:blush:

Pucci wedges? I still love mine, but wonder if they're too trendy or dated.

Pic is from ebay auction (not mine).

Awww, "so passe" :cry: May I ask why? Is it the style, print, both, because Jessica Simpson wore them, all of the above?

I still love the bright Pucci print, too bad they couldn't last for a few more seasons :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->