Yay or Nay?

pucci_mama said:
Thanks for all your opinions :flower::heart:

I still have no idea, Ive seen the green ones in real life they are gorgeous, I think i need to see the blue ones i like the fact that they are reptile leather..:unsure:

they're both gorgeous...i tried on the saint germain's (the green ones) in purple last week...between the two, i'd probably go with the blue.

belle chic i saw those jimmy choos and they are beautiful!!

papillon said:
Awww, "so passe" :cry: May I ask why? Is it the style, print, both, because Jessica Simpson wore them, all of the above?

I still love the bright Pucci print, too bad they couldn't last for a few more seasons :(

Sorry.. you wanted my opinion... for me the wholde shape of the shoe is just wrong, something terrebly wrong, to 90's. And you were also saying Jessica Simpson having them, nuff said.

Nah, honestly speaking, they are to "candy" to "Paris Hilton" to "noveau riche"

and these are all things i dont like..:ninja:

BUT if you love them, and think you can pull em' off, wear them, honey!!:wink::flower:

I :heart: the blue ysl's, because if your going to put down the money for designer shoes, they should be able to stay in style for more than one season. The green loafers are cute, but very trendy, and next season they probable wont feel right

I'd say nay to the Puccis. I can't stand the "pucci print" and I don't like the shape and that it's a wooden clog. [Wait... is it wooden? It looks wooden.] But, like pucci_mama said, if you love them and think you can pull them off, get them!

<3 Me.

Those were at Neiman's Last Call months ago for less than $100

They look bad on, such a weird shape :wacko:

Yay! VERY cute!!

------------------------

www.SymplePleasuresOnline.com

-------------------------

MJCouture said:
what do you guys think about these miu mius? I want to get a pair of silver sneakers I can wear more often; I have a pair of Jil Sander pumas, but they are a little too much for frequent wear.

44030296_2.jpg

Thanks for all your help guys :flower::heart:

I decided to go for the ysl loafers,:blush: but Im having trouble deciding between the green OR the purple ones in the same stye.. (sorry could not fin pic of the purple:(ninja:

i know that the purple ones will problaby, go more with the next seasons trends... :unsure:

I am so damn' indisisive!!

I love these Ysl! I like them in purple better. You can match the colour with many other colours. It would be harder with the green ones...IMo.

09f.jpg
Here they are. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->