10 Magazine Winter 2007 : Ekaterina Kiseleva by Robert Wyatt

Saracita

Reaction score
I get the whole Puritan theme, but this cover doesn't exactly make me want to run out and buy the magazine... :ermm:

Trump

They should have picked a different shot for the cover. That just doesn't work for me.

Hmm I dont really like it, but I usually like 10's editorials.

It's not a conventional cover-shot look, more like a shot just extracted from an editorial within a mag...still the Puritanical theme appeals muchly...reminds me of 'The Crucible'...:furious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. It's a beautiful shot, but I agree it doesn't make for a good cover.

A few pics from Ekat's ed:

*premier

^ Thanks Li Ya F. :flower:

The third is hauntingly beautiful and oh so provocative.

hmm. interesting. any info on the stylist?. Lucy Ewing by any chance?. :heart:

reminds me of 'The Crucible'...:furious:

Oh the horror of last year's Adv. English III class. (Even if I was the best Abigail, ever. :lol:)

Hmm. I actually kind of like the cover? It is...Hmm. It is very interesting to look at, at least for me. At first I was like, ":yuk:" but now I am at a steady ":huh:." I can't stop looking at it. :rofl:

i couldn't really tell that's ekat. love her, glad she's on the cover :woot:

Man, this is so much better than their last cover. Siri looked like a wax figure. I can't wait to get this!

I agree with Moofins, even though it's not a conventional cover shot, there's something that really captures my attention...

I don't like the shot, but it's 10, so I buy it anyways.

I'm going to have to restate what everyone else has already said, I guess. The shot is interesting, Ekat looks pensive, and I certainly understand the Puritan theme. That being said, I really just don't think its the most captivating shot for a cover. Interesting but not stunning...

Anyway, 10Mag has not disappointed me recently, and I really doubt that this issue will be the one to fall flat. I cannot wait to see who else they use for this issue!

pretty unexpected for a cover...
but it's fun... " i'm pooping in heaven..."

pretty unexpected for a cover...
but it's fun... " i'm pooping in heaven..."

He-he, that's funny! I also thought of something similar when I saw the photo. Looks like she's pooing .. :lol:

Not a very mature comment, but anyways. :D I like the cover. It's unusual and grabs my attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->