63rd Annual Cannes International Film Festival

100218532.jpg

Diane Kruger and Ludivine Sagnier

Another+day+on+the+Croisette+uEv0swAgW9Xl.jpg

Kirsten Dunst

getty, zimbio

Holy crap. So many beautiful people in one place.

SO glad melanie cut her hair...itd been looking so lifeless. she looks beautiful! lily coles dress is freakishly short!
diane is gorgeous in chanel and im actually liking her hair-its so quirky!
kirsten is the perfect person to wear that miu miu collection. i hope this is the first of many to come

Style Star Night Party at Carlton Beach during the 63rd Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 21, 2010 in Cannes, France.

Carine Roitfeld
stylestarnightparty63rd.jpg

Giovanna Battaglia

all from zimbio.com

^^Who's the gorgeous statuesque woman standing next to Carine?

Another amazing look from Diane!
Constance and Giovanna are like goddesses in those dresses. What exactly is Melanie wearing, though?

More of Milla Jovovich

Burnt By The Sun -Premiere:63rd Cannes Film Festival

zimbio

That dress looks quite stunning from certain angels. But the other angels make me weep from its ugliness.

^ Yes, most definitely not a flattering dress from all angles.

Milla's look has got to be by far my favorite of the entire festival!, finally someone that's confident enough not to be concerned on how to flatter her body.. her dress is definitely theatrical but the fabrics are so gorgeous and the colors so different than anything we've seen this week that I really applaud her for taking the risk, she looks beautiful. :heart:

Carine looks pretty amazing in that black cut out dress..:heart: Loved the first few looks from Naomi Watts too.. and Kristin Scott Thomas in that latest dress is divine as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->