63rd Annual Cannes International Film Festival

:woot: Carey Mulligan (Cute and chic), Salma Hayek (sexy, great colour dress), Cate Blanchet (She understands fashion so well), Juliette Binoche (Elegant casual look) Liya Kebede (Always perfect)

:sick: Eva Longoria (So tacky and cheap), Fan Bingbing (Hideous dresses, very dated), Aishwarya Rai (More cutting edge fashion :rolleyes: ), Kate Beckinsale (Maybe she can meet up with Aish and go shop at the Disney store)

Last edited by a moderator:
i really like fan bing bings "dragon" dress but i'm not sure why

i agree - for some reason i love the dress Fan wore! it's soooo refreshingly different and still so reminds me of the cheap dresses you can get as 'chinese' costumes ^_^

Deepika reminds me of an indian version of Beyonce face-wise

i would like to see Angelina Jolie at Cannes! I loved her nude-sheer look she sported last year!

wonder why Carey and Shia keep their distance at the shoot? he doesn't look too happy! hope it's just for professional reasons that they are not standing next to eachother :wink:

I have never seen such a fashion trainwreck at Cannes. 90% of these looks have been HO-rrendous... with the exception of Cate in McQueen though, mind blowing. I'm so glad that dress had a moment.

ALL the Hair dos look horrid.

I only Like Kate B dress( although i'm pretty sure I never saw anything she's been in) so she's pointless to me, and Helen Mirren. But looking the most beautiful is certainly Liya Kebede, but she's a model, she does not count.

Eva Longoria(she looks like a street hooker in the last dress) and Salma are the worst IMO.
I think Carey is too plain for a film star but she looks cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
yannick noah & alain delon on le grand journal may 13

1687607824.JPG
1345713749.JPG

507803654.JPG

legrandjournal.blog.canalplus.fr

Carey+Mulligan+wearing+Roland+Mouret+Pazeau+aDkC76zTzrTl.jpg

Frank Langella, Carey Mulligan and Shia Labeouf

Chatroom+Photocall+63rd+Cannes+Film+Festival+IRe4o9JC3SNl.jpg

Aaron Johnson, Matthew Beard, Hannah Murray and Imogen Poots

Kate Beckinsale

zimbio, getty

^kate beckinsale channeling minnie mouse incl. the bow which slipped from her head to her décolleté - what is she thinking?

Salma Hayek

A bit blah compared to the Gucci dress.

gettyimages

^That is indeed lovely on Michelle. Aishwarya Rai, please get over yourself.

Do you mean Michelle's dress? It does!

Camilla Belle

Finally a (semi) fashionista!

getty

Michelle looks so gorgeous. That dress is stunning.

Don't care for Kate Beckinsale's last look. Nor for Salma's. What is Salma doing there anyway? (serious question)

Oh look, Carey turned up in yet again a grandma dress. I really like Carey, she's very sweet and genuine but she dresses like a grandmother.

Carey looks wonderful. She and Cate Blanchett are the best dressed on the red carpet so far. Add in Michelle Yeoh and Salma Hayek (at the Robin Hood premiere).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->